• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jamal Bryant

L

lowbudgetjunk

WTF?

Rioting, looting, burning of cars. Where's the ****ing arrest? Inciting a riot just happened. Why is he not held accountable? That's right, our politicians are a bunch of on the take mother ****ers. Our country is led by a bunch of pussies. Some of our politicians need to bring back the duels with pistols. Men could take back control of a bunch of thugs, dealers and law breakers. Punches to the nose are good for all boys that aspire to be men.

j-mox said:
Need to start shooting these son of a bitches!!

Act stupid, pay the consequences

I am really surprised there hasn't been a good ole boy shooting them yet. Very shocked but maybe it's just too far north.

Joc said:
I am really surprised there hasn't been a good ole boy shooting them yet. Very shocked but maybe it's just too far north.
Better watch out. John G is watching! :fish: skully

I agree though. If that **** happened here I garuntee you it would get shut down quick. They are doing it becasue they are allowed to get away with it. Remember the stories from New Orleans when katrina hit. You saw video of "gangs" riding around in trucks shooting. National gaurd picked a few off and left them laying. No more riding around shooting.

Jamal Bryant

must keep saying to myself, over and over, "A New Kinder Gentler Hardline"
5c0928782141f2c9e10ade2ac1476a28.jpg

Armored Vehicle with a Bean Bag/ Rubber bullet shooting machine gun on top would fix the problem quickly.

Or just get out the the Fire Hose like old times. Those firemen should have layed some of those :JRich: out with some water pressure when they were trying to keep them from putting out a fire.

This crap will never happen in Alabama. :****:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Armored Vehicle with a Bean Bag/ Rubber bullet shooting machine gun on top would fix the problem quickly.

Or just get out the the Fire Hose like old times. Those firemen should have layed some of those :JRich: out with some water pressure when they were trying to keep them from putting out a fire.

This crap will never happen in Alabama. :****:
:dblthumb: :woot:

Dwalk said:
Kill 10 of those sorry son of a bitches a day til they calm down and act like people and not a bunch of wild monkeys. I'd love to pull those triggers!

Would not do anything but cause more riots, the mentality is the same as ISIS.. The only thing people like that know is how to cause trouble...... I hate this thing has red hair..... :JRich:

I'm amused that I haven't seen any of this **** molaugh I haven't tried to avoid it but it sure isn't worth my time to watch humans act like wild animals. I think it's completely ****ed up they're not arresting the beasts ::)

GONOVRIT said:
I'm amused that I haven't seen any of this **** molaugh I haven't tried to avoid it but it sure isn't worth my time to watch humans act like wild animals. I think it's completely ****ed up they're not arresting the beasts ::)

If it were one of us redheads, we would be serving 30 years in prison and they would take our food stamps away for the next four generations for acting like they are..... :****:

Are you guys saying this would never happen in Alabama.... are you shitting me? Ever heard of the 60's?! We have fuggin memorials in honor/memory of it. Birmingham, rich as hell in iron ore history, the Pittsburgh of the South... is remembered, not for Red Mountain... but as the damned Civil Rights City. "Wouldn't happen down here..." It did. Whites lost. So they moved out of the CITY of Birmingham. 1%... ONE PERCENT white children in the Birmingham city school system. ONE!

I don't care the color of skin truthfully. I had a police officer act like a complete asshole at my store today. Investigator, sorry. At any rate, he thought he had found stolen car, blocked my parking lot and had his lights on. Cops and liquor stores don't mix, so I go out to check on da situation. I politely ask him to move his vehicle because it is literally costing me money and the car/guy aren't stolen/the culprit and the cop is just bullshitting. After 40 more minutes of him sitting there, I ask him again, politely, to move his car. The officer asked me if I was serious, told me if people had a problem with him there, then they shouldn't be shopping here. Short story long, I kept my cool, even though the officer was a complete douche.

The difference with me and the idiots that keep getting shot is that I realize that he (the officer) is a tool bag and fighting with him will get me no where. There will be no riots from me getting shot and killed because I respect I deal with authority in an appropriate manner. These dip sticks need to have a little respect, quit breaking laws and bad **** will cease to happen.

muddinmetal said:
I'd rather have unproductive citizens in "populations centers" (ghettos/projects) that I can avoid than spread everywhere in large quantities

AKA - Baltimore.

I suggest two things. Remove white officers. And stop rebuilding.