• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JD is coming to Tuscaloosa!

My imagination would run wild with me in there, but hard for me to believe **** like that. Yer in a dark old abandoned building and something moves in the room.....it's probably a rat! molaugh

TacomaJD said:
My imagination would run wild with me in there, but hard for me to believe **** like that. Yer in a dark old abandoned building and something moves in the room.....it's probably a rat! molaugh

Not to derail yer Tuscalooser thread. But ghosts are real. It's not ironic that most ghosts are seen by children and pets, because their "logic" hasn't outweighed the supernatural yet. So they can see the energy. As we get older we block it out as de ja vu or explain it as something crazy. Another thread. But I saw a ghost as a child. I had no idea about it. But others during different times saw the exact same ghost in the exact house. Very real.

LandSpeeder said:
Not to derail yer Tuscalooser thread. But ghosts are real. It's not ironic that most ghosts are seen by children and pets, because their "logic" hasn't outweighed the supernatural yet. So they can see the energy. As we get older we block it out as de ja vu or explain it as something crazy. Another thread. But I saw a ghost as a child. I had no idea about it. But others during different times saw the exact same ghost in the exact house. Very real.

You make valid points!

Want me to start a new one or you want to? I'm always interested in stories such as these. Like Neil Degrasse Tyson said, "I'm open to believe anything so long as there is evidence"

I hear tuscaloosa is world famous for the elephant walk. Im sure ya could find some dudes to hang with there. Lol. OHIO!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was in high school 96-97 we'd go there about once a month it seemed. It was even scarier back then before the police dept started using it for house raid practice. It still had all the doors and all walls were up. I've scared the **** out of myself there before just thinking about what could be there!!!! One night we were out there and getting ready to leave when the police showed up, a bunch of them, with the swat van. We knew we were going to jail that night! Nope they let us hide in there and they "practiced" raiding the place. My best friend back then hid so well they were getting pissed and ended up throwing a flash bomb off for him to come out! Loud as **** a she said it was stunning to say the least! Turned out to be a pretty cool experience!

I like Druid city brewings beer better than black warriors, but the crowds not quite my people, black warrior has a better atmosphere, but I'm not a huge fan of their ipa, for just a good craft selection check out loosa brews, there's also band of brothers brewing, they have a really good brown. If you just wanna drink beast and party go to rhythm and brews. I don't live in town anymore or I'd try and catch up with you.

race_jeep said:
I like Druid city brewings beer better than black warriors, but the crowds not quite my people, black warrior has a better atmosphere, but I'm not a huge fan of their ipa, for just a good craft selection check out loosa brews, there's also band of brothers brewing, they have a really good brown. If you just wanna drink beast and party go to rhythm and brews. I don't live in town anymore or I'd try and catch up with you.

Unique beers as usual and good food, that's what the search is on for.

Right near Druid and all is also taco mama. Really good cantina style Mexican. And can always hit up wilhagans for some good appetizers beer and darts or pool. Pretty much everyone in town has crafts on tap. Especially mellow
Mushroom. Another good place is Billy's sports bar right across the river probably 2-3 miles from Druid and they have a lot on tap also and good food. Sweet potato fries ftw. Oh and wilhagans has 50 plus beers on tap if I remember correctly. Mostly craft.

TacomaJD said:
Unique beers as usual and good food, that's what the search is on for.

Sounds like you need to schedule a trip here to Oxford, Ms. Concert at the lyric, beers at the growler and dinner at bouré.