• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired JD's UTV TIRE SME thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I gotta say is KEVIN WHO???? I never once said anything for OR against your google-fu.....

Keep it sweet ladies or I'll lock her down like Oprah at an all you can eat Chinese buffet. :eat:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Keep it sweet ladies or I'll lock her down like Oprah at an all you can eat Chinese buffet. :eat:

ADMINISTRATOR

Calling men ladies and a black woman fat all while involving another nationalities choice of food doesn't seem too sweet sir :fish:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 268
muddinmetal said:
Calling men ladies and a black woman fat all while involving another nationalities choice of food doesn't seem too sweet sir :fish:

I never said Oprah was fat. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR.

Kevin Fry the construction guy, so glad to finally put a face with a name. Y'all carry on with your destruction of my favorite forum that's left. Bitch, whine and call each other names. It really helps keep new members and pushes old members into staying and posting up. All hail Facebook and Instagram where you can ignore douche bags with a click of a button or just ****ing delete them. Please, please continue the measuring of dicks contest y'all have going here. Seems to be some pretty big ones in here.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Kevin Fry the construction guy, so glad to finally put a face with a name. Y'all carry on with your destruction of my favorite forum that's left. Bitch, whine and call each other names. It really helps keep new members and pushes old members into staying and posting up. All hail Facebook and Instagram where you can ignore douche bags with a click of a button or just ****ing delete them. Please, please continue the measuring of dicks contest y'all have going here. Seems to be some pretty big ones in here.

Am I detecting a hint of sarcasm? :rolf:

I've somewhat kept my mouth shut for the most part, but this toxic bullshit that we have going on in this thread is ****ing ridiculous. Act like goddamn grown ups. Giving someone a little **** here and there is fine, but this bashing has got to stop. The trolls are destroying this forum. I'm not calling anyone out in particular. You know who you are. Stop the ****ing bullshit. We need good tech, comradery, and fellowship in here. This should be a peaceful place where people feel free to ask questions without getting the typical pirate answer of "learn how to search douchebag". We should also not bash because some people like to search and learn things even though they may or may not own what they are researching. We need more active build threads, pics and videos of wheeling trips, and general chit chat that's friendly and civil. I understand that not everyone can like everyone, but that doesn't mean you need to troll them into an argument. ****ing quit!

pholmann said:
I've somewhat kept my mouth shut for the most part, but this toxic bullshit that we have going on in this thread is ****ing ridiculous. Act like goddamn grown ups. Giving someone a little **** here and there is fine, but this bashing has got to stop. The trolls are destroying this forum. I'm not calling anyone out in particular. You know who you are. Stop the ****ing bullshit. We need good tech, comradery, and fellowship in here. This should be a peaceful place where people feel free to ask questions without getting the typical pirate answer of "learn how to search douchebag". We should also not bash because some people like to search and learn things even though they may or may not own what they are researching. We need more active build threads, pics and videos of wheeling trips, and general chit chat that's friendly and civil. I understand that not everyone can like everyone, but that doesn't mean you need to troll them into an argument. ****ing quit!

Well said !

:dblthumb:

This forum is my favorite, let's not ruin it!

Re: JD's UTV TIRE SME thread!

pholmann said:
Best post in weeks, well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or you could just ban everyone with a 2010 or later register date, and make HARDLINE GREAT AGAIN

B.DRAKE said:
Or you could just ban everyone with a 2010 or later register date, and make HARDLINE GREAT AGAIN

I've been chewing on this response for a while this evening. I know that may sound like a good idea just because there are some folks that choose to troll and create drama, but going backwards to a time (most likely very similar to now but more familiar) is not a good answer to anything. Things, people, and times change whether we like it or not. It's how we handle those situations that matter. We do need to cut out some of the drama. I've watched this happen a few times in the last 5 years I've been on hardline. John G was excellent at squashing drama and I would be willing to bet that with a little time at the helm, Gregg will be great at it as well. He is already doing a good job to have been thrown at it with little warning. There have been some awesome folks added to the hardline family in the last seven years. Lots of folks with great tech, personalities, and humor that you would never had gotten to know otherwise. We do not need to try to go backwards to a "better" time. We just need to do a better job at extinguishing the Sparks before they become full fledge brush fires. We could have and should have handled past situations better than we did. We've lost or nearly lost some great folks due to feelings of isolation and judgement. We are people and were not perfect. We have different backgrounds and temperaments that cause friction from time to time. We need to practice a little forgiveness toward our hardline brothers. I am as guilty of this as anyone. With all that said, Making hardline great again is within our own power. Let's try to treat each other with a little respect and overlook the things that unnerve us about others. We have potential to be a cohesive group of like minded people with a common love of off-roading. Let's strive to be a little more tolerant.

Kel, I'm at a loss here.... I get on here daily and try to help anyone I can... I can't for the life of me figure out why you want to call me out and claim I'm destroying the forum...

Pholmann, a couple of excellent posts!

pholmann said:
I've been chewing on this response for a while this evening. I know that may sound like a good idea just because there are some folks that choose to troll and create drama, but going backwards to a time (most likely very similar to now but more familiar) is not a good answer to anything. Things, people, and times change whether we like it or not. It's how we handle those situations that matter. We do need to cut out some of the drama. I've watched this happen a few times in the last 5 years I've been on hardline. John G was excellent at squashing drama and I would be willing to bet that with a little time at the helm, Gregg will be great at it as well. He is already doing a good job to have been thrown at it with little warning. There have been some awesome folks added to the hardline family in the last seven years. Lots of folks with great tech, personalities, and humor that you would never had gotten to know otherwise. We do not need to try to go backwards to a "better" time. We just need to do a better job at extinguishing the Sparks before they become full fledge brush fires. We could have and should have handled past situations better than we did. We've lost or nearly lost some great folks due to feelings of isolation and judgement. We are people and were not perfect. We have different backgrounds and temperaments that cause friction from time to time. We need to practice a little forgiveness toward our hardline brothers. I am as guilty of this as anyone. With all that said, Making hardline great again is within our own power. Let's try to treat each other with a little respect and overlook the things that unnerve us about others. We have potential to be a cohesive group of like minded people with a common love of off-roading. Let's strive to be a little more tolerant.

Thank you for the props and please understand that there is no way that I will ever be able to fill the shoes vacated by John G. For the past 9+ years that I have had this privilege to be a part of this group, I have learned how to fight a fight and how to watch a fight, that is my approach to settling down these battles. You are all big boys and probably all been involved in some playground fights at one time or another and have lived through them as well. You have got to ask yourself this question though, will it really make a difference tomorrow or next week or next month? Just because someone seems to know something about something, does not always make them an expert at it, BUT, throwing darts and taking unnecessary jabs at someone is not the answer even if the person is wrong. I am not referring to this thread in particular, but in an overall perspective of all situations and cases. This is not a sewing circle nor is it a public hanging forum, it is a place you can come to have fun, poke at your buddies inabilities to drive without hitting trees, or to gather some information on how to build something. We all have our good days and our bad days, but showing your ass on here to degrade this forum will NOT be tolerated and be dealt with harshly. I try to use humor to defuse most situations, and when that time is up, I WILL NOT PLAY. So until that time comes, please help make this board Great again...

pholmann said:

Great point Sir! Think this whole thread needs to just be locked and deleted it got a little out of hand. :****:

Gregg keep up the good work Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts