• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep vs rzr

I couldn't tell what was happening after the fact. Didn't see any noteworthy damage to the jeep, then I hear people yelling to move the Jeep. Not sure where to since it looked like he was up in the woods with a yard sale behind.

That rzr was trashed.

Stockish XJ, parked at the bottom of a big :tc hill

99% chance the owner was stupid white trash.. then he proved it. Nothing to see here... ::)

Re:

It's telling me YouTube's servers are down. This actually broke the internet!

The dude in the rzr did flip his ride but who in there right mind would have thought it would have come back the way it did and also who would park there. Bunch of idiots in that one..

kmcminn said:
I can't believe the video got posted with that kind of Language in it. Also I think the video puts a bad light on offloading. Like we need any help.

I agree

I couldn't believe they posted it either. The offroad community already has a bad enough reputation and these dumb asses didn't really help any. If you park at the bottom of a hill though you kind of deserve it if you ask me.

Was the dispute that the guy hit the Jeep when he rolled or that the Jeep wouldn't move after it got hit? Or something entirely different?

kmcminn said:
I can't believe the video got posted with that kind of Language in it. Also I think the video puts a bad light on offloading. Like we need any help.

Now you know Matt will not post any videos with foul language in them :****:

patooyee said:
Was the dispute that the guy hit the Jeep when he rolled or that the Jeep wouldn't move after it got hit? Or something entirely different?

the way I understood it when they went to roll the rzr back over it was going to touch the jeep again and dude lost all composure.

jeeptj99 said:
the way I understood it when they went to roll the rzr back over it was going to touch the jeep again and dude lost all composure.

OK, I can understand some anger about that then. I parked my Jeep in a bad spot - my fault. I parked my Jeep in a spot I thought was safe that didn't turn out to be - still my fault. But if everyone takes a look at my Jeep, assumes its a POS, and figures they can just intentionally roll another vehicle onto it that's pretty shitty. Regardless of how big of a POS it is, its mine and I probably prefer for it not to get further damaged. I would have probably just moved it though.