• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JESUS= Hope ( a thread for encouragement)

WOW!!!! Guys I am so excited to see this tread happining. HOT ROD, good job.

Let me put a plug in here for the http://crawl4christ.com/ event that will be happening at SMORR in June. This would be a great time to get together for more discussion. This will be the 3rd event that had been put on byt WWW.UCORA.ORG and www.C4X4.com This event is being hosted by the Christian Crawlers of NW AR. Check out the link and think about it. We have a great time of wheelin, fellowship, raffle, entertainment, food ect.

Again. Great Job on this Tread..

God Bless You and YOURS
David Austin
www.c4x4.com

Thanks Dave for the info I've been looking to join a club like this for a while.
I can't wait till Sunday when we can hear what some of the sermons were about. It seems my preacher hits it on the nail about every Sunday . It amazes me how alot of sermons are about exactly what I'm going through in my life at the moment.

WOW!!!! This is the best thread I have ever read. Way to go Hotrod. I am just a sinner like everyone else here, but as I read this I find chills running up and down my spine. I am a believer and I am proud to be a christian. I do say my prayers regularly during which ask for his forgiveness and his help in being a better husband and Christan . I have not attended church regularly since I was young, but me and my wife are still trying to find one that calls to us. I do know that I am blessed because without him I would not have meet my wife.

Thanks for Starting this, this is a great way to get a little closer to God everyday.

Thanks Lampley, I hope you'll chime in regular. I get allot out of this thread each time I read it too.
A-line, I am a Kid fan to. I hate, that he takes the Lord's name in vain in the song. It does have a good message, even about what he says about some of the hidden secrets of some church members. We all can't ignore the fact that the devil will work his way in to mess up what God has working for His people. Let's all keep this thing up.

The one subject, short and sweet today, I wanted to mention was about marriage. I have been married for 3 years, so I know I'm still a young married, but I know what it's about for sure. The man is called to lead his home. Mainly in the direction of being the rock for his family because he is seeking God's will. It is our duty and responsibility as husbands and fathers or uncles to show Christ's love for our family. Show your wife love, she was given to you as a gift from God. I know sometimes they can make you think otherwise molaugh, but they are a blessing. We should be true to them the same way Christ is to us. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually it is our job to lead them and be a team!

This is certainly 'food-for-thought'.
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish
And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are
So quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be
A good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.
The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon
God of Arabia ..

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah
Except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of
Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he
Turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make
Friends with Christians or Jews .

Politically - no.. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual
Leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America ,
The great Satan.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and
Beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American
Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the
Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does
Not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot
Co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,'
The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to
As Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99
Excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be
Very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously
Cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish
it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand
This, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. ....

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

THE MARINES WANT THIS TO ROLL ALL OVER THE U.S.

HotRod,

Marriage can be very hard, it can also be very enjoyable. My wife and I have had tons of great times and many struggles over the past 6 years (9 years together). We had trouble concieving and had a miscarrage, then we got pregnant again and everything that can go wrong did, but the Lord gave us a healthy baby in the end. He has been a blessing, but at Christmas he got sick and has been sick off and on to this day. It has stressed our relationship with each other big time and we have turned to God to help us and hopefully help our son get well. I have been praying a lot more lately for my son to get better, and this week has been better for us. He has finally been sleeping which means we get to sleep also, and he is getting a little better. The greatest gift God gave us is love, don't forget that when times are bad.

1 Corinthians 13
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Hotrod I wish everyone had the courage to stand up the way you did with this thread. I never would have imagined there were this many believers on this board. :dblthumb:

As many do I fell away from God and didnt go to church the entire time I was in college. I met the girl I am dating now and I started going back to non denominational churches with her. (Nothing wrong with some flashemifyougotem bringing you back to Jesus after all they are his creation right?) I was still somewhat skeptical until i started to see things change in my life the more i started to believe. I was reading the book "Wild at Heart" and my pastor somehow just randomly started talking about it one service. I was having some issues with my brother and hadnt talked to him in 6 months, so I had all I could take and gave that problem to God to take care of and within a week my brother called me. It is crazy the HOPE the Lord can give you when you just give him a chance to change your life. I am now a proud believer and am glad to see people posting in this thread.

:woot: :dblthumb: thumb.gif

Thanks for sharing Matt, we all can attest to good and bad times with marriage. I am very happily married to a christian who keeps me in line. I'll say a prayer or two for your little man.

Hey BustedKnuckle "Wild at Heart" is a great book, all guys should read it. Our Sunday School Men's group stuided it and I really enjoyed the message.

GOD has showed me FEBRUARY 18, 2010 that JAMES L. LEE BORN MARCH 20,1943 also know as JIM LEE is my MAN for LIFE. AMEN

Mine for the day-- 1 John 4;7 Beloved,let us love one another: for love is of GOD;and everyone that loveth is born of GOD,and knoweth GOD ;D ;D

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Hotrod I wish everyone had the courage to stand up the way you did with this thread. I never would have imagined there were this many believers on this board. :dblthumb:

As many do I fell away from God and didnt go to church the entire time I was in college. I met the girl I am dating now and I started going back to non denominational churches with her. (Nothing wrong with some flashemifyougotem bringing you back to Jesus after all they are his creation right?)

I think they are some of God's best work, especially my wife's :woot: :woot:

I would like to commend all the members who have responded to this thread, and I would also like to comment on how much I respect the ones who may not agree with this thread and have refrained from posting anything negative. I am ashamed I did not have the "sac" to do it before, but it takes just as much courage to not condem someone for their believes as well. I must say I have a whole different perspective of this forum.

I said it before, I will say it again, way to go guys :dblthumb:

Today mine is

"I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me." Isaiah 6:8

My scripture verse for today:
1 John 7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Yep... I sinned yesterday, I will sin today, and I will sin tomorrow. Praise God for forgiving me of my sins and helping to strive to do better. I can only to try to do better each day as he strengthens me.....

Ya.. If I step in it I may say it!!!!!!!! If I break it, I may name it...... If it is placed before me I may look.... But each day I will continue to try to do better to represent my Savior.

Hotrod you are the man for startin this thread! I like many other here have not been to Church and worship the Lord like i should! I do give thanks everyday and ask for him to forgive me of sins i have committed and ask him to help me become a better person! I did something i haven't done in a long time about two weeks ago..i picked up the Bible and read a bit! I have been tryin to do better on my cursing and acting better than i have in the past. Then you started this thread and it really hit home for me! Thanks! Keep the post coming! Im glad to see there is so many good people and believers outside of the trash talkin! God is great! :dblthumb:

Very encouraging thread. Its great to know that there are this many guys around here fourwheeling that all believe in God. Sometimes we tend to keep this to ourselves and all it takes is one person to step up and it encourages others to do the same. Thanks Hotrod.

What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry Everything in prayer! O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear, All because we do not carry Everything to God in prayer! Just a an encouraging little note.

Remember, No matter where we are, Jesus is only a prayer away!

Here is some scripture I read from Psalm 62:6-8
HE alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken
My victory and honor come from God alone
HE is my refuge,my rock where no enemy can reach me.
Oh my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge.