• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jimmy Smith "STOP LOSS" buggy build

I am still waiting on a few more parts before I get busy with the pictures, But here is what I got so far! I took it to a ride close to home this weekend to do a little testing, and man did she perform well! I need to do a little more tuning on my fuel injection and finish the skid plates, and the limit straps before I tear something up. I got the chassis out of Powder on Friday the 8th and had it together on the 15th. A little late night tuning on the ignition system and she was ready for a shakedown run. I turned her over on the top of the course! And yes....It sucked, but I have to scratch her up one day right!! I have never had so much fun in a buggy. Jimmy Smith Motor Sports can flat out build a Chassis! thumb.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]

dude if that tree wouldnt have caught your front tire that would have turned into bout 10 rolls to the bottom, :eek: way to get er broke in , :spin:

kennyWayne said:
dude if that tree wouldnt have caught your front tire that would have turned into bout 10 rolls to the bottom, :eek: way to get er broke in , :spin:

Yeah no kidding huh! I am not sure why David wanted out so bad. I felt safe as hell in that buggy and was not going anywhere till the winch was hooked to a large tree. The roll was not too bad. We were talking throughout the whole thing. We were a little rattled but thats all. I think you could tell David was as he fell backwards on the mountain. This was the trail to the left of violator. It still had a "name this trail" sign at the bottom. I am not sure if it was an old sign or not. Anyhow it was sweet! thumb.gif

TBItoy said:
No ****.

The way it was hooked on the tree I wouldn't have got out of that thing unless it was on fire. :dblthumb:
he wanted out! I aint getting out of nothing until the winch is hooked. Im safer upside down in that cage than out.. if its on fire im out that sumbitch regardless! We had a buddy loose his life that way.