• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Joes Hardline Custom Buggy Shakedown ride 11/4/07

1TONZR2 said:
**** man, if thats all.......thats not too bad for a buggy build that went together fairly fast.

Matt, I will agree....even though it is a jeep, it is lookin good! :flipper: :drinkers:

Brian

7months and a few days... I dont think thats bad at all. Joe did one heck of a job finishing it out with all the little things that make it nice inside and such. The cab being enclosed with a firewall and the tub behind the rear seats and flooring are real slick. Its a neat rig !

The new buggy looks great and did well!

Thanks for letting us tag along for a few trails. You didn't miss anything at K-motion. It wasn't what I expected, Mike or I never spun a tire.

SWERVIN said:
The new buggy looks great and did well!

Thanks for letting us tag along for a few trails. You didn't miss anything at K-motion. It wasn't what I expected, Mike or I never spun a tire.

Really? must have washed out or something. We were over there in... okay, it was two years ago. laughing It was rough then... I think Keith's bruiser rolled like three times. ;D

i was in heaven!!! all those rigs were sweeeet. and capt. p's drove out on its own power"thank god" maybe one day my lil bronco will be able to follow ya'll thru some trails thumb.gif