• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Travel Plans

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
What is everybody doing for the race? How you getting there, when you leaving, how long you staying, etc.

We are leaving here around 4pm on Friday. My house is less than 5 minutes from Corridor X, so we jump on and roll with it. Then we are meeting up with Cole, Daniel and Neal. Pops/Adam, you guys want to meet at my place on Friday and roll out with us?

Anybody planning on riding AZ or somewhere else on the way back? I would really like to do that and have an invite from some of the BTG guys

Pat and I are leaving Saturday, probably before noon. We are hauling 4 buggies and a Rhino. We were planning on stoping in AZ on the way out but I think we are now going straight to the lakebed. We should get there Sunday afternoon.

We are renting a travel trailer to stay in while out there.

We will be heading back home Saturday.

Matt O. said:
Anybody planning on riding AZ or somewhere else on the way back? I would really like to do that and have an invite from some of the BTG guys

I have to be back at Work on Monday so I don't think we will be stopping and riding on the way back.

Flying to Vegas on Monday, renting a car and driving to the lake bed. Will be there about mid afternoon. Gonna hop in the buggy when I get there :****:

Matt O, youn's plannin on driving straight on through?We may try to get close and maybe sleep a little.A looonnng hot shower before rolling in the dry lands would be good.

POPS58 said:
Matt O, youn's plannin on driving straight on through?We may try to get close and maybe sleep a little.A looonnng hot shower before rolling in the dry lands would be good.

Pops, we want to drive through but we will just have to see how we feel. Convoy out with us regardless

A firmative on the convoy.We are showerless as of now so we thought it would help to sleep a little and shower before ariving.When do you think you would arive in JV if you drive straight through?I'm thinking sometime early Sun morning?We will have to get OHV stickers and Sporttoys in Victorville seems to be the closest,If anyone else needs them I'll go grab some Monday.

Just cought it about the OHV stickers on PBB,that would be great.I'll holler at you before the week is out.Can't wait. :****:

Pops does AC have an aux fuel tank on the dodge? I have a borrowed truck with one and Cole has one also. We will not have to stop often for fuel, but we still have to eat and hit the toilet. I think if we drive throgh we make ite sometime very ealry AM on Sunday. Anybody have those handheld CB radios. Those might be useful with convoy communication

Speeding said:
You guys make me sick. I'll be watching PBB coverage and being jealous. laughing1

Can't believe you are vagging out. We will send you texts to make you more jealous

Matt O. said:
Can't believe you are vagging out. We will send you texts to make you more jealous

I know it. College kid budget ain't cuttin it. I haven't recovered from tuition and books yet.

Speeding said:
I know it. College kid budget ain't cuttin it. I haven't recovered from tuition and books yet.

Werd. I have nothing more to add other than feelings of jealousy. :(

Speeding said:
what!!! you mean that six figure salary from crawl doesnt include travel and accommodations... what a bunch of cheap mother ****ers!!!!

Leaving out Saturday morning. I still got you number Matt O so I will call and get a travel update sometime. 3 rigs on the goose and Droop adn Kim are driving Rustys truck and trailer out.

Toddy

Latest posts