• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Travel Plans

Toddy said:
Leaving out Saturday morning. I still got you number Matt O so I will call and get a travel update sometime. 3 rigs on the goose and Droop adn Kim are driving Rustys truck and trailer out.

Toddy

Cool man. We can give you any updates if we run through bad weather in NM/AZ. I think 40 will be fine though.

Matt O. said:
What is everybody doing for the race? How you getting there, when you leaving, how long you staying, etc.

We are leaving here around 4pm on Friday. My house is less than 5 minutes from Corridor X, so we jump on and roll with it. Then we are meeting up with Cole, Daniel and Neal. Pops/Adam, you guys want to meet at my place on Friday and roll out with us?

Anybody planning on riding AZ or somewhere else on the way back? I would really like to do that and have an invite from some of the BTG guys

Matt, Are yall driving straight through? When do you plan on being there?

David said:
Matt, Are yall driving straight through? When do you plan on being there?

I hope we can make it straight through. Google says 29 hours for us, add in stops for food, gas and restrooms, and then stopping once we get close for fuel and groceries for the week, and I think 35 hours or so is reasonable. That means sometime very early Sunday morning.

Matt O. said:
I hope we can make it straight through. Google says 29 hours for us, add in stops for food, gas and restrooms, and then stopping once we get close for fuel and groceries for the week, and I think 35 hours or so is reasonable. That means sometime very early Sunday morning.
Jesus Christ I do not envy you guys at all! Driving back will be even worse.....P stinks :****:

If yall go in & get a motel room just to take showers it wouldnot be too expensive. or theres always a truck stop where you can get a shower.

We are getting a motor home and depending on the avalablity of water you guys can chip in on the water bill and shower up there. Dont know how often we will be able to get water with so many campers and stuff there. BTW 865-919-8447 if anyone has trouble or forgets anything.

Toddy

Toddy said:
We are getting a motor home and depending on the avalablity of water you guys can chip in on the water bill and shower up there. Dont know how often we will be able to get water with so many campers and stuff there. BTW 865-919-8447 if anyone has trouble or forgets anything.

Toddy

Good call on the phone # My Cell is 205-527-3211 We are all traveling along way, we may be able to help each other out in a pinch.

I need to talk to you guys about the grille and hoodlight graphics on Kim's buggy also. Im picking up a hood from Randy at the lakebed and he want's to do graphics on the front like that. Can ya'lls guy hook that up and how much are they ?

Thanks
P

P said:
Good call on the phone # My Cell is 205-527-3211 We are all traveling along way, we may be able to help each other out in a pinch.

I need to talk to you guys about the grille and hoodlight graphics on Kim's buggy also. Im picking up a hood from Randy at the lakebed and he want's to do graphics on the front like that. Can ya'lls guy hook that up and how much are they ?

Thanks
P

We were just looking the the stickres last night. We will prob have both hoods out there so you can see which one you like better. The stickers are funny. When you really look at them you can see the dude standing there taking the pic. and all kinda of other stuff on the sticker. Droop has a buddy at a sign shop and he took a pic of a Tahoe at the dealer adn printed it.

Toddy

My cell is 205-616-3844

Long road for sure, we will be I-40 all the way and probably ahead of you guys. Todd, thanks for the shower offer, we can bring our own water!!!!

This is going to be a blast. Daniel/Cole call me when you are on the road so we can figure out our meeting spot!

P said:

Thanks
P

My number is pretty public as well...

865-809-2054

If you all need anything...we can help or at least try to. We're driving Rusty's out so we will be behind Todd travelling together.

My buddy charge me $30 bucks for the grill and headlight stickers. His sign shop has one of those fancy sticker machines that can print out pictures. You have to see these in person, like Todd said. It's funny what you can see in the lights. :wtflol: But, 6 feet away, you can't see it.

Kim's dad builds motorcycles and paints them as well. He don't do anything real funky...just mainly flames. So, he laid down a single stage on the hood for flames. He don't care to do it if you want. I'd say you could pay him with Busch, Coors, or Bud light. :****:

On one hand I do not envy you guys one bit with that drive out and back. But then again I would really like to do it to see that part of the country, other than just flying in and out. But that plane ride back sunday and getting home at 5:30 will be nice. :****:

bigsilly said:
On one hand I do not envy you guys one bit with that drive out and back. But then again I would really like to do it to see that part of the country, other than just flying in and out. But that plane ride back sunday and getting home at 5:30 will be nice. :****:

I hate damn planes. I've flown a bunch. I don't know what it is. Maybe because our flights are always delayed and crap happens that it would have been quicker to drive most of the time. If schedules allow, I will drive every time. :****:

Droopy said:
I hate damn planes. I've flown a bunch. I don't know what it is. Maybe because our flights are always delayed and crap happens that it would have been quicker to drive most of the time. If schedules allow, I will drive every time. :****:
Impossible to drive to the hammers quicker than flying :gtfo:

bigsilly said:
Impossible to drive to the hammers quicker than flying :gtfo:

Well...this would be one instance where it's not true. booyang I have been stuck in an airport for 12 hours before. Wanted to shoot people. LOL.

Kelly, Beau, and I are leaving tommorrow night after work. Heading to colorado Springs to pick up JT and the Tube Snake buggy. Plan on hitting the road at a decent time on Sat morning. Hope to hit CA after dark and get to the Lake that night. My phone is 620 408 8971 if anyone needs anything along the way. Be safe everyone.

Latest posts