• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kurig Coffee

kid rok

Does anyone on here drink coffee?

I just bought a Kurig coffee maker and, I need to know what brand taste most like Folgers or Maxwell house? I tryed some of the samples, and they were ok, but what is the best? Just wondering before I order a box.

Had one for a while now and found the bold ones are the only ones that have enough flavor. Dark Magic usually sold anywhere that sells it and is good. Always use filtered water too if you want it to last.

my wife has been wanting one of these machines but we cant decide which "model" is the best to get, any suggestions on that :dunno:

Millstone breakfast blend for us as well. But only one cup for me[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]. :dblthumb:

Draco said:
We like the Green Mountain Breakfast blend and Vermont country blend.

ridenrace6....This is the brewer we have. http://www.keurig.com/brewers/cuisinart It's held up great so far. We drink a LOT of coffee.

We've also got this Cuisinart model. Wife and I like a lot of different flavors. You can go on eBay and order a mixture of cups where you spec the flavors you want. Reasonable way to try a bunch without buying a whole box of something that sucks

Before my huge recommendation below. We have gone through two of the big bitches in my house. They last approx. 18 months with running filtered water through them, co-workers have said the same thing. The 1st one lasted 6 months on our tap water, ours is way to harsh and the mineral build up killed it. The 2nd about 18 months with filtered out of the refrigerator filter, and the 3rd is about 6 months old now. But we use it for everything, hot water, hot cocoa, coffee, hot water to warm baby bottles, hot water to throw in the pot to speed up the boiling water for kids who are screaming for Mac n' cheese...... We use it more that our microwave.

Recommend:
Donut Shop bro!
donut%20shop%5B3%5D.jpg

I have had mine for over two years and love it. A buddy had one go bad so he called Keurig and they shipped him a new one no charge. As for coffee I like the Donut Shop but my new favorite is Lake & Lodge by Green Mountain Coffee. I don't know what settings yours has but mine has Tea on the left then s, m, l, an xl. I brew on the Medium setting.

green-mountain-coffee-lake-and-lodge-k-cups-24ct.jpg

I was tempted, but just go back to my good ol fashion Bunn $75-100 and I have had it 8 years and use it for coffee and iced tea. Stupid simple, no timers or **** to program. Dump in the water from 1-10 cup and in under 3 minutes you have a full pot o goodness.

I do love Millstone coffee over the cheap maxwell house stuff we have at work. Night n day.

Bunn-NHBX-B.jpg

Folgers Classic roast (4) scoops to a 10 cup pot is the best. Stout enough that it will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck and get you going for the day..

Crawl Works said:
There is a little filter cup insert for them that you can get, I think Walmart sells them, that you can put any coffee into like a normal pot

There should all ready be one with the machine. Look at the top right hand side and you should see a little lid that you can push and it will open.

Changing my tune and wanting to take the bulky bun to the basement and use it for when family is visiting and get a Kurig for daily use. I have a 16oz thermos I take to work and usually the extent of what I drink for the day.

I can use filtered water form the fridge, but never have in my Bunn with zero issues. We have hard water and will be getting a softener in the near future.

So what model is best for a 16oz fill and where to get flavors in bulk for the best prices. I hate typical folgers, love dunkin

I dont think any do 16oz. But you can do a double run on the 8oz. setting.
Not 100% sure but I think ours now is the Platinum Brewing system, I'm solely identifying off their website to the waterfill (only thing I can 100% visualize).

For the k-cups.
Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, amazon, the best selection is on Kuerig.com

You can also get those reuseable cups and pack your own coffee in and run it through.