• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Local Crawler Running "king Of The Hammers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovetail96

well its official I have been invited to run the King of the Hammers event in Johnson Valley california on Feb 22nd. It is put on by Crawl magazine and has some MAJOR sponsors coming on board. It sounds like a very cool event and will be a lot of fun running with the best rock racers in the world. I am very excited and not only that the most talented mechanic/fabber I know from washington that you all may know is going to be my co-pilot and hope to bring some pride home to Washington NWW guys.. Anyways wish me luck..:awesomework:

I am curious how much if any of the main chassis Pat at Those Guys is gonna change. should be interesting to watch the changes though

what i want to know is if he needs someone to highside the rig or jank strap, is 150 lbs of wet Crash going to be enough?????
i know that stick boy has some muscles but........... :corn::corn: :corn:

Lets see some pics and specs of the shitbox

X2....

The hammers aint no joke just crawling it...........but trying to get all the trails done the fastest.......you **** better be put together very well.

I am not 100% sure whats going into the rig--larry had told me but in light of how fast I have been moving lately--I forgot. I do know its going to be ls1 powered and 60's.....

Status
Not open for further replies.