• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Local Crawler Running "king Of The Hammers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... If I can't crawl over it we will be jumping over it.......

Have you wheeled the hammers before? Do you know what you're getting yourself into?....
My pediction is if 48 cars start the race and try to do all of the trails for time/speed, less than 5 will finnish.:stirpot:
Good luck to you.:awesomework:

Have you wheeled the hammers before? Do you know what you're getting yourself into?....
My pediction is if 48 cars start the race and try to do all of the trails for time/speed, less than 5 will finnish.:stirpot:

No he hasn't--one reason we are going down a few days early to get him aquainted with the terain...

During our "pre-race" run, there were 13 teams and all but 2 finished. And one of the 2 did get back to the start, they just missed a few trails I believe. The other was a tattered tire that was beyond repair and that team didnt have a spare.

Last edited:
Larry Gipson "king Of The Hammers Racer" Needs Your Help

Ok So I Need About $25,000 Bucks To Build And Race This King Of The Hammers Race.. Anybody Out There Have Any Desire To Sponsor Me For This In Any Way? Even With Great Sponsors I Have Already Its Still Many Thousands. I Am Committed And Cannot Back Out Now. If Everyone On This Board Donated Like $20 Man Would That Help..lol.. Here Is My Mailing Address If Anyone Thinks They Can Help.

Larry Gipson

6445 S.124th
Seattle,wa

Remember I Am Your Local Guy Running A National Event With The Admin For This Board Crashy And We Are Going Down There To Bring Some Pride Home To The Nw.. Anyone Who Donates I Will Get A Signed Poster When I Get Them..:d Thanks For Any Help

Ok then go check and see if Darius is on the list of racers.. I'm sure he belongs there before I do but he isn't, I am.. No I think it is going to be cheaper but still more then 10g I think. Oh I will find a way.. Wouldn't you?

Ok then go check and see if Darius is on the list of racers.. I'm sure he belongs there before I do but he isn't, I am.. No I think it is going to be cheaper but still more then 10g I think. Oh I will find a way.. Wouldn't you?

so your on this site begging for money.....hhhhmmmm that sounds to me like your spamming. personally i find it a bit offensive that your doing this. go beg your parents or your family members.....

fawk i need 65k to get this pimp'n camera does anyone want to donate to my "I need a pimp ass camera fund"?:looser::rolleyes:

Oh guys I wasn't faukin serious.. I was making conversation.. I am covered.. LOL.. Yea its a strain on the finances but hell its a once in a lifetime.. So jobless how do you plan when a magazine person takes you in front of the two race organizors and a television personality and tells them that you are their pick and you should be in this event 3 months before the race? TRUST me I am planning the best I can and am sitting in a truck stop half way to the Hammers to check this place I have never been out.. I am doing the best I can guys.. I wasn't looking for handouts. I hear however that some of you guys offer reach arounds??? You must if you are on here all day long and not .............. Nevermind..:D

So jobless how do you plan when a magazine person takes you in front of the two race organizors and a television personality and tells them that you are their pick and you should be in this event 3 months before the race?

Very simple...I would ask that Magazine what they intend on giving me to drive for their event, along with gas and food money to get down there.

Why do you type everything in bold?

Oh guys I wasn't faukin serious.. I was making conversation.. I am covered.. LOL.. Yea its a strain on the finances but hell its a once in a lifetime.. So jobless how do you plan when a magazine person takes you in front of the two race organizors and a television personality and tells them that you are their pick and you should be in this event 3 months before the race? TRUST me I am planning the best I can and am sitting in a truck stop half way to the Hammers to check this place I have never been out.. I am doing the best I can guys.. I wasn't looking for handouts. I hear however that some of you guys offer reach arounds??? You must if you are on here all day long and not .............. Nevermind..:D

if you werent so serious then remove the fawking posts:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.