• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LOST IS BACK

Jimbo

Ok LOST fans what do you think about the show last nite?
It's just on the verge of getting confusing, why you ask, well here is where we are at this point.
1 - Locke is dead AGAIN but Locke #2 is doing well even though he is the black smoke monster in disguise.
2-Jack is fine, actually both Jacks, there's 2 of him now.
3--Kate is fine to, yes both Kate's, i think the LA Kate stays a little cleaner than island Kate.
4--Sawyer is not so fine, actually he's really pissed (island Sawyer) at island Jack, but i believe LA Sawyer is ok and smiled at LA Jack on the plane.
5--Hurley is still hungry, island and LA whatever he's just hungry..
6--Can't remember several peoples name right off but they have come back to life (in LA) which would really make my day if i were them.
7--We're up to 4 groups on the island now(correct me if i'm wrong) we have the Ocianic surviors,Darma People,the Others,and now the New Others whose leader says the English language leaves a bad taste in his mouth :-(
8--Almost forgot Siade (island), he was dead for a little while but now he's alive (or maybe he's a monster now) and LA Siade is lookin for his lost love.
OK i'm getting more confused so add to this what you got out of the show

Jimbo said:
Ok LOST fans what do you think about the show last nite?
It's just on the verge of getting confusing, why you ask, well here is where we are at this point.
1 - Locke is dead AGAIN but Locke #2 is doing well even though he is the black smoke monster in disguise.
2-Jack is fine, actually both Jacks, there's 2 of him now.
3--Kate is fine to, yes both Kate's, i think the LA Kate stays a little cleaner than island Kate.
4--Sawyer is not so fine, actually he's really pissed (island Sawyer) at island Jack, but i believe LA Sawyer is ok and smiled at LA Jack on the plane.
5--Hurley is still hungry, island and LA whatever he's just hungry..
6--Can't remember several peoples name right off but they have come back to life (in LA) which would really make my day if i were them.
7--We're up to 4 groups on the island now(correct me if i'm wrong) we have the Ocianic surviors,Darma People,the Others,and now the New Others whose leader says the English language leaves a bad taste in his mouth :-(
8--Almost forgot Siade (island), he was dead for a little while but now he's alive (or maybe he's a monster now) and LA Siade is lookin for his lost love.
OK i'm getting more confused so add to this what you got out of the show

Actually, I'm really afraid that the explanation to all of it is going to be multiple universe theory as was implied when they went to that old chick's house in the basement where she talked about the swinging pendulum that predicted where a universe would be at a specific time. At this point if this season doesn't wrap up into one consolidated single storyline I'm going to be pissed as hell and consider the past 4 seasons of my life a waste. (If they're not already.)

Science has had a multipe dimension theory for a while now where there are infinite universes / dimensions and that a new one is created every second of every day for every action that everything takes. IE, when I choose to eat lunch today there will be another universe that is created in which the other me will have decided to skip lunch today. Each universe will continue on its way also creating infinite new universes so that when I eat roast beef for dinner another universe will split off whereby I decided to eat steak instead, etc. etc. If this theory is the explanation to Lost I will be seriously pissed off.

All I can say is I can't wait til its over because I can't stop watching until it is.

J. J.

X2
I wish they would end this ****. I am hooked on it, but know deep down I am going to HATE how they explain/end the whole thing.

my girlfriend and i watched all 5 seasons consecutively on abc.com to catch up before the final season.... :popcorn:

im goin w the split universe theory.. but honestly we don't know "when" anything is.... even when the islanders are now...

If only Faroday's mother wouldn't have shot him.... dammit...

wow, i feel like a nerd...

definitely some crazy mind warping **** to keep track of in that show.

I personally love it.

lotta "spiritual" stuff in recent episodes and throughout actually.

the idea of "free will" vs "destiny, or fate" jacob representing free will and the smoke monster representing destiny.

recurring theme of redemption of flawed characters , and the non-redemption of some others.

pretty cool show. then again I'm a giant nerd.

tonyt said:
definitely some crazy mind warping **** to keep track of in that show.

I personally love it.

lotta "spiritual" stuff in recent episodes and throughout actually.

the idea of "free will" vs "destiny, or fate" jacob representing free will and the smoke monster representing destiny.

recurring theme of redemption of flawed characters , and the non-redemption of some others.

pretty cool show. then again I'm a giant nerd.

Who woudl ever haves guessed that kind of perspective could exist on this board???? :)

J. J.

My wife and I were trying to guess how much weed they smoked throughout all of the episodes. Seriously they come up with some crazy ****. I really enjoy the show, and it will be interesting to see how they end it

Here's a thought for the next episode.... Kate and Jack (both island) start screwing at the exact time Kate and Sawyer (both LA) start screwing, which one would get her off first. Or better yet, let Locke(smoke monster) go up Kate's ass (island) and not come out till she has before mentioned orgasm.....which in turn would cause Kate(LA) to fart or possibly **** all over Jack(LA).....JUST A THOUGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CheapJ7 said:
my girlfriend and i watched all 5 seasons consecutively on abc.com to catch up before the final season.... :popcorn:

x2, we did that too, except on netflix.....it sucks balls with commercials every five minutes

i may be totally wrong but i don't think they are in two diminsions.....i think they are showing two different periods in time. after they set off the nuke it sent the oceanic six back to the present time where all the stuff with locke and jacob is going on......but at the same time they are showing what happened to the six when the original plane didn't crash but that's in the past like 3 1/2 years or something. i think eventually they are going to somehow wind up getting on the 2nd plane that crashed on the island and everything will sync back up