• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired lq4 isuzu rodeo v8 PROJECT

jrtato

vehicle: 94 isuzu rodeo, 2wd, auto, base model, 94k original miles. Original v6 engine was ran low on oil and started knocking

engine: 01 lq4 from a 2500hd. Truck had 150k miles when wrecked. Motor ran great, Check engine light was on for 02 sensors and knock sensors. Compression tested before I removed it. 185 psi across all 8. Harness has been stripped of emissions related wiring and sensors. Fuse block built and semi wired. I used LT1swap.com for all harness and fuse block info. New valve cover gaskets, oil pan gasket, plugs. Motor was extremely clean under valve covers and oil pan. Motor is in the rodeo chassis with dirty dingo motorsports universal motor mounts. Mounts are only tacked to the frame. Ebay shorty headers, exhaust is built and plumbed to the oem cat back. I recommend wrapping it. Engine needs front 02 sensors, knock sensors and sub harness, starter, ECM tuning (recommend LT1swap.com or Wayne Hartwig from 150tunes.com). Also some of the wiring needs to be finished as well as fuel system work. If anyone has questions please ask, Im sure Im forgetting things.

trans: 2wd 4L80e. Came from the same 01 2500hd. Has the full spline output shaft. Shifted normal, clean fluid. Has new filter and pan gasket. Mounted to frame with TMR Customs universal trans mount.

Rodeo frame: Dirty Dingo motor mounts and TMR Customs universal trans mount tacked in. Griffin Radiator mounted. Radiator and heater hoses built and installed. Oil cooler and trans cooler mounted and hoses connected. Universal 2 speed fan mounted, needs to be wired and a shroud built. Factory grill and front bumper have been modded to fit like stock. Hood will need to be latched with hood pins. Body and interior are stock and in very good condition. It could use rear tires.

Price is $3k OBO!!! My name is Juan, email is [email protected], cell is 321-947-3309, call or text, text preferred. I also have a isuzu pickup listed and a trailer for sale in vehicle classifieds. Can package all 3 and also deliver in Florida for asking price. Will deliver out of state for fuel.

I have the 01 2500hd for parts if anyone is interested. Its a rolling chassis with decent tires, rear 14 bolt and all suspension in tact.

Bump!! New knock sensors, plugs and intake manifold gaskets installed. Motor and trans mounts fully welded. Most of the wiring is finished. Pcm is mounted, wired and communicating with the scan tool. Price is obo and willing to deliver

Pcm tuned by Brendan at lt1swap.com. Motor idles, revs, gets up to temperature, cooling fan comes on at 200 degrees. Oil psi, engine temp, volts, fuel gauge all work. Speedo hooked up but truck is not drivable yet. Power steering pressure line built and hooked up. Needs shift linkage and driveshaft work. Also needs a intake built and a hood pin kit for the hood. If any questions please ask. I also have a Isuzu pup and trailer for sale that I could make a package deal on