• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

M&M Offroad Buggies,chassis, and other Builds

1647162d1423699776-m-m-offroad-buggys-chassis-cages-custom-fabrication-image.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. Its finally coming back together. I hope to get some test time in the next few days. I'll get some action shots up.

1656346d1424307647-m-m-offroad-4seater-buggy-27-image.jpg

1656354d1424307724-m-m-offroad-4seater-buggy-27-image.jpg

1656362d1424307826-m-m-offroad-4seater-buggy-27-image.jpg

The Chevy buggy is one of the nicest I've seen. New bling beadlocks and a set of stickies would really push it over the top! :****:

thank you sir.

you don't really notice it onces it warms up. you hear it a split second when you hit the gas and then the exhaust takes over ;D

just crawlin around you don't notice it at all. it'a nice that it's breathing cleaner air imo.

1tfrot said:
thank you sir.

you don't really notice it onces it warms up. you hear it a split second when you hit the gas and then the exhaust takes over ;D

just crawlin around you don't notice it at all. it'a nice that it's breathing cleaner air imo.

The motor should really like the colder air also.

Nice buggy Steve, can't wait to see it in person.... are you going to compete at Twisted Trails Extreme Truck challage again this year, I think it's May 2nd

blue_toy said:
Nice buggy Steve, can't wait to see it in person.... are you going to compete at Twisted Trails Extreme Truck challage again this year, I think it's May 2nd

thanks Mike!! pretty sure I am. it was a blast last year so I would like to do it again. how about you? sell or part out the buggy? have a new one built? competing this year? ;D

Steve, the buggy looks awesome, sounds awesome, and performed even better! Nice to meet you, hopefully you can make it up to Loonie one of these days.

dynajeep said:
Steve, the buggy looks awesome, sounds awesome, and performed even better! Nice to meet you, hopefully you can make it up to Loonie one of these days.

thanks AJ! it was nice meeting you and talking with you for a bit as well. sorry I wasn't too talkative due to feeling like **** all weekend. my voice was completely gone by sunday morning laughing1

appreciate the kind words. I'm trying like hell to do a loonie run with you guys. it just seems that the timing isn't working out quite yet. it'll happen for sure!! already started looking into passports so that's out of the way thumb.gif

we'll do some wheelin once your new buggy is done too!