• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Miles Bachelor Party

AW HELL...........yall thro on some rain gear ....or not.....raise some hell....AND SEND THAT POOR BASTARD OFF WITH A ****IN BANG :woot: :woot: :****:

blacksheep10 said:
He just told me that he wants to be coherent for the start of the strip club. We need to try to keep him to that, nobody wants him throwing up by 8. skully
Yeah I hope I do the same thing, only I don't throw up, I just pass out....unlike Chuck Norris
136720598_LkMuQ-M.jpg

InDaShop said:
Well this **** is happening this weekend! I'm flying up on Friday get in at 5:30.

Kelly has been a Slidsteer running SOB building new jumps down in the bottoms behind the Kaiser Complex.
Bones is heading down. Text from P-daddy and he's in.

All day affair riding RZR's then off to some bars and flashemifyougotem.
Also I'll be seeing Beuaxflex this weekend as well. If any one needs me to give him a wedgy, or pee on his boot, let me know. :popcorn:

I'm dragging along my camara, so will try to get some pics up after the hungover flight home Sunday am.

God I love trips where I have to pack a helmet. They are the best! loller.gif :spin: loller.gif :spin:

I love to pack my helmet, too. The old Roman War Helmet if you know what I mean? Since you're planning on packing your helmet, I would like to "slidsteer" [sic] it to the jumps I have prepared in my banana hammock. hitit
Can't wait to do some RZR Burns all over your fag faces... I'm not sure what that means but you'll find out on Saturday. :dunno:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bones said:
FACT! Join me. I will have my 100aqt cooler on the back of the Vitty, a lawn chair, rain gear and rubber boots.
I'll bring my rubbers, too. Never can be too careful when you're playing in a Kaiser's mudhole. :spin:

All packed in the truck, ready to head to the airport for a 2:30 flight.
Got my skate helmet and all my GoPro's. Bring on this party.

****ing Southwest cancelled my flight!!!!
So I hauled ass out of the office and got to the airport to make sure I got priority standby. They got
Me on an earlier flight to Dallas, then some late **** to KC.

Sonsofbitches!!!

InDaShop said:
****ing Southwest cancelled my flight!!!!
So I hauled ass out of the office and got to the airport to make sure I got priority standby. They got
Me on an earlier flight to Dallas, then some late **** to KC.

Sonsofbitches!!!
I'll be in parkville drankin :drinkers:

Made it to the Big-D only to have the next flight delayed.
I actually ended up on the 1:30 flight that left at almost 2:30 when my original was supposed to leave. Clowns!

Latest posts