• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run 2015 - March 20-22, 2015

civicmindedex79 said:
Who is going to hpo this weekend and shamrock run? I have a couple things that I didnt get together in time to send to the private ride at GR.

Steve Bradburn will be at both. If u want to text me I will get the two of you together.
770-289-0047

update!

http://www.lugnut4x4.com/ has offered up a $100 gift certificate to be auctioned off sat night for the charity! Please check him out he good people!

Also if you were at RBD this year there was a food vendor. They will be setup and ready to serve food all weekend!

Please everyone get excited and look around the shop for donations. Well sell just about anything!

Prayers please. Let's pray that the rain that is due later this week... skirts us. We've had too much lately, we can't handle anymore. And my motor-house definitely can't handle gettin in and out of the park when wet!
Otherwise, CAN'T WAIT! See ya'll Friday morning!

Come Wednesday night with me and john. Thursday am I will drive ya to Pell city and you can drive my buick back and forth to work. That way we all avoid the rain. Just saying

See yall Friday mornin!!!,,"I scored me some cheap yet good trailer tires" so I have the ability to haul my crap again!!!!

Fo-cast says rain Thursday and then perfect from then on out the weekend!

Sweet donation just came in!

11071783_454117984736807_1108739693113786421_n.jpg

Can't wait !!! FAWK I need to find donations. Quick. Lemme look around at my neighbors, anythjng specific yAll need? Bahaha. Really tho can it be anything? Not weird **** perverts. Just random things? I can't top all these badass donations. I will have my buddy with me. Chaaaaa ching. If he wants it , it's a wrap. Long money . Unlike my NO money. Man I'm excited. As I'm sure Mr John cant and others can't wait to see me either! Woooo hooooo. I LOVE GREEN TOO!! The color of course. :smoke:

kushKrawlin said:
Can't wait !!! FAWK I need to find donations. Quick. Lemme look around at my neighbors, anythjng specific yAll need? Bahaha. Really tho can it be anything? Not weird **** perverts. Just random things? I can't top all these badass donations. I will have my buddy with me. Chaaaaa ching. If he wants it , it's a wrap. Long money . Unlike my NO money. Man I'm excited. As I'm sure Mr John cant and others can't wait to see me either! Woooo hooooo. I LOVE GREEN TOO!! The color of course. :smoke:

Anything, we have auctioned a set of blue truck nuts for $125, a hat that said "iIm here to **** bitches" for I think $130+, and a masturbating Obama doll for over a hundred twice in different years. Surprised the wind up still worked. Even sold a used muffler. You get something to us, we will make it benefit the kids.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

More on the blue truck nuts, that year we had Allie, DragBody's (Jimmy) daughter showing off all the auction items. Did not think anything about it, handed them to her and she is walking around showing them to everybody. About that time, Jimmy's wife grabbed me arm and asks what I was thinking, guess I wasn't. Still, good times. Looking forward to it.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

kushKrawlin said:

We will auction just about anything