• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV trail ride PHOTOS

zukiscott

"MOST WILDEST"
These are the pics from Morris Mtn. last Saturday, we went to test run Biscuits fresh 1 ton 6.0 YJ build,....and Tony,s new foty three stickys flashemifyougotem

MMORV004.jpg

MMORV014.jpg

MMORV010.jpg

we started out easy on the HORNETSNEST trail,......heres Bill in the big Scrambler....

MMORV021.jpg

heres Mr. Tom in the CJ..........

MMORV023.jpg

MMORV024.jpg

MMORV026.jpg

Buscuit on his FIRST trail with the fresh jeep...

MMORV030.jpg

Rob & Pam in the SBC built jeep came with us....

MMORV031.jpg

Bob came out for the day ride.....

MMORV033.jpg

Jeff Ellis in the FORD powered blue jeep....

MMORV037.jpg

MMORV039.jpg

MMORV041.jpg

MMORV042.jpg

The next trail up was TURNER OVER........

MMORV046.jpg

MMORV048.jpg

MMORV050.jpg

MMORV052.jpg

MMORV053.jpg

Mr. Tom is always fun to wheel with...

MMORV054.jpg

MMORV057.jpg

MMORV063.jpg

MMORV066.jpg

MMORV067.jpg

MMORV071.jpg

Next up was some COPPERHEAD action......

MMORV087.jpg

MMORV093.jpg

MMORV094.jpg

MMORV100.jpg

MMORV102.jpg

Heres Tony on V-NOTCH with the new STICKYS,.....he just OOZED up it yall...........

MMORV107.jpg

MMORV108.jpg

MMORV109.jpg

MMORV111.jpg

MMORV113.jpg

MMORV114.jpg

MMORV116.jpg

DAMN SHINEY BOX........... :flipoff1:

MMORV118.jpg

Heres Drew & Tammy Ellis in the white CJ .........

MMORV119.jpg

MMORV120.jpg

Bill had the first CARNAGE of the day with a blown rear shaft U-joint on DESTABILIZER, hard to get ahead of Mr. Tom and Tony on a trail repair :****:

MMORV125.jpg

MMORV126.jpg

MMORV124.jpg

Then we were off to GBU, heres Shane & Bob gettin up the big rock slab............

MMORV129.jpg

MMORV130.jpg

MMORV134.jpg

MMORV135.jpg

MMORV138.jpg

Mr. Tom blew a rear drive shaft, I was up next & blew a right rear axle shaft ending my day of wheeling :'(, and here was my VIEW for the rest of the day...

MMORV140.jpg

MMORV143.jpg

Heres Nathan on the ledges of LOS PRIMOS,.....

MMORV147.jpg

MMORV157.jpg

MMORV159.jpg

MMORV160.jpg

Heres Anthony bout to blow a left rear shaft on ROCK & ROLL........

MMORV163.jpg

MMORV165.jpg

awesome pics and play-by-play!
Ya'll had the park to yourselves it appears. We passed some folks heading north on 431 Saturday evening before dark:30, was that ya'll?

HAH...I just ASSUMED yall were wheelin CHOCCO last Saturday Neal :flipoff1:......BEOTCHHHH..... ;D

There were 2 other small groups of rigs besides us there Sat. ,and a group of rzrs that would BUZZ by us from time to time as well,thats probly who you saw Eric :dunno:

And SON OF BITCH YES.......that is HANDS FREAKIN DOWN the DRYEST I have EVER seen Morris Mtn. :****:

And we even got a small shower bout lunch time......bone dry 30 mins later :wtflol:

The carnage list is as follows...

Me.....right rear axle shaft.

Mr. Tom........rear drive shaft.

Bill....rear drive shaft.

Mikey.....left rear axle.

Anthony.....left rear axle.

Nathan ......crashed over hard on driver side halfway up STILL HILL 2 .

HELLUVA DAY TRAIL RIDING YALL ;D

im with neal , thanks for the invite buncha bitches lol hey how did tony's tires do , iput my new tires on lst night it looks a little different with some tsl's on it.

scottlang said:
im with neal , thanks for the invite buncha bitches lol hey how did tony's tires do , iput my new tires on lst night it looks a little different with some tsl's on it.
ALL I GOT TO SAY IS DAMN

biscuit said:
Scott thanks for the pictures. Let me know when yall go riding again.

I will get you a disc made up of ALL the pictures Biscuit,........hows it feel ownin yer OWN V8 "TON axled" rock rig man loller.gif

scottlang said:

DAMMIT YALL I CAN,T ALWATS REMEMBER TO CALL 600000000000000000 PEOPLE TO GET RIDES TOGETHER :spin:

DAMN is right on dem STICKY 43,s ........you tried yers out yet :dunno:

I,m gone have to fill my old TSL,s up with helilium to keep up with you sumbitchs now :wtflol:

:flipoff1:

DAMMIT Biscuit....change yer damn avitar picture, yo jeep is done now, get rid of that damn chrome toob bumper pic :indianajones:

MMORV029.jpg

WOOOOOMPOWWWWWWWW

MMORV018.jpg

CHANGE IT !!!!