• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired mo fab built toyota truggy on tons and 42,s

slim1968

93 truggy fresh 22re (3 rides} full interior heat and air dual cases dana 60 front locker after market axles double ended ram rear is a 14 bolt 42 irocks beadlocks winchs f/r great truggy just wanting full tube buggy again...have more pics on phone can text ya...$10,000 call 662-224-4848 located in ashland ms 60 miles from memphis tn
IMG_19571_zps53348e74.jpg
IMG_5233_zps937ed034.jpg

I was in West TN today wish i could have looked at this nice looking rig

all pm's replied.....dont no other owners names i know the guy that had it built and ive talked to 3 other owners and they have nothing but good thinks to say about it!!!!if im wrong feel free to chime in

I Owen the truggy for 2 years and did a lot of improvements,, still one of the best built truggy out there , good luck on the sale

I owned this truggy. For a short time also. This is a very well built rig. Good luck with your sale.
there is some great video of it wheeling on YouTube. Search "93puggy"

this thing was forsale on pirate a few months back. was it in texas?

smurfy90 said:
this thing was forsale on pirate a few months back. was it in texas?
this was it but it was in florida i traded the papa smurf buggy for it

Very interested in this Truggy if anyone know more info or knows someone who knows more info on it please pm me Thanks
Josh

Man this sucker is BAD FREAKIN ASS! I love the black with red cage! Also love how the tube doors also serve as part of the cage while still being able to use factory doors. GLWS! :drinkers:

gotta be one of the best looking truggys out there. wish my buggy was worthy of the trade