• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

more funny work names...

Bones said:
That is a god one and tough to take seriously. Hope she's the office slut. Or has nice tits at least

she works for an aircraft manuf. I just saw it on an outdated PO... Damn I want to call from a blocked # and ask Teri how much her TitsRworth laughing1 pepper.gif

I really hope it's the hot office chick not the ronnie who's filled her cube full of doller menu cheezburga rappers

Bones said:
I have found....when you make up a fantasy in your mind, it will never pan out. laughing1

Ahhhh yea that made up fantasy about fawkin the female version of ronald mcDonald didn't work out for ya did it bud?

:flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
Ahhhh yea that made up fantasy about fawkin the female version of ronald mcDonald didn't work out for ya did it bud?

:flipoff1:
smells like dead fillet-o-fish
ned.jpg

How about

Holly Wood

...girl I went to HS with got married--I was wondering wtf was with her name laughing1

If your last name was wood you could totally fawk with your kid... Big Wood, Jimmy Wood, Seymore Wood, Gay Wood.. bwah what a cursed name... Happy Wood laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

My dad and I were talking and there was a design engineer that he used to work with who's actual name was Jack Daniels laughing1 He said everytime something on a project they were working on went wrong they'd blame it on the Jack Daniels laughing1

My wife has a friend whose first name is Rivers. She was engaged to a guy whose last name was Rivers. Luckily they broke up.

David said:
My wife has a friend whose first name is Rivers. She was engaged to a guy whose last name was Rivers. Luckily they broke up.

I'm sure it's all water under the bridge now laughing1

David said:

There was close to a Kelly Kelly for TK one time thumb.gif

got a friend , his nickname goober last name holder he calls his son jj. they told me his name was junior johnson holder

A cousin of mine whose last name is James named her son Jesse.... I do not like her very much either, she is one of "those" cousins....

good friend of mine last name is paradise. he grew up on gay way. no ****. parents still live there in a ank brick house.
still in line fuggers