• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

morris mountain july 23rd

Yeah we was there. I got the red 3 seater and adams got the btf rockwell thing. We didn't do as much riding as we like since I broke straight off the trailer and then adam cut a tire. We did more ridin back and forth to the truck than climin I think :'( We gonna try to make up for it this time, maybe we'll run into ya .

BUG-E J said:
Yeah we was there. I got the red 3 seater and adams got the btf rockwell thing. We didn't do as much riding as we like since I broke straight off the trailer and then adam cut a tire. We did more ridin back and forth to the truck than climin I think :'( We gonna try to make up for it this time, maybe we'll run into ya .
we had a great time hang'n with yall at choccolocco, we were going to follow yall around a little more but ran out of gas below boat ramp, we may ride out to morris mtn, i like to video and got none last weekend, so will look forward to getting some footage at morris mtn.

Sounds good I got no footage of my new buggy. We gonna roll outta t-town about 6 am. Prolly be more like 630 so we should be there by 9 hopefully. The show should start bout 3 depending on how much :drinkers: !

Flood warnings in that area all night last night. Looks like I best bring some disposable clothes and leave the dress shoes at home. Got my new u joints and chromo stubs in the front, I ready to let'er :eat:

Does anybody know fer sure if they gonna have a concession type thing open up there like grayrock or I need to pack a lunch. I never wheeled mm but was told they got one.

On my way to wally world now for food and beer. Load the gooseneck and buggy up. Rolling out in the monin! thumb.gif

Blowed a 60 knuckle in half. Crawled gbd copperhead v-notch blah blah blah. Jumped los primos a bunch of times then yardsaled the knuckle tryin to crawl it. Had a blast! :****: