dash
dash.jpg

console
dash-console.jpg

rear airs
rearw-airs.jpg

side view w/ my buddy's tires
sidew-mickeys.jpg

I got to drive it a little last night and everything seems that it is going to work well together. We ran a few wires just to get it moving but those will be re-run and tightened up. Need to mount some kind of temporary fuel tank, probably a boat tank. I am holding off on getting a gas tank and all of that because I really want to run propane. I have to buy tires and wheels first though.

If you are looking for a propane setup i have a dual fuel setup that i want to sell.

that's about all it was was up and down the driveway...oh and i turned it around and backed in so that the neighbors could see something different when they pass

it's been a while since i updated so....

i have gotten close to the end of the build. waiting on front driveshaft, tacked on some more body tubing that needs to be welded out and painted, a little more body work and paint, order propane kit and beadlocks and i should be there....for now!

these are not the latest pics but very close.....warning poser pics ahead!!
P1020286.jpg

P1020288.jpg

P1020291.jpg

the claws and wheels aren't mine just borrowed from my buddy to be able to move around a little....i just bought my tires (44 tsl) and put them on after these pics were taken....since these pics there are a few pieces of body tubing added, one around the back for the tires to rub on, and a couple up front for the fairlead...it's getting close and i am getting antsy to go riding....we are talking about going to GR....maybe see if a couple of you guys wanted to show us around the park a little

My buddy called me today to inform me that there is a pool of tranny fluid under my jeep in his driveway. The housing on the tranny is cracked!!!

All of this before the damn thing is even done.....

I just got a new camera...lost mine in my divorce....so I should have some updated pics coming monday

P...I will also take some pics of the tranny internal swap and let you know which tools have the best uses

DeleriousII said:
I just got a new camera...lost mine in my divorce....so I should have some updated pics coming monday

P...I will also take some pics of the tranny internal swap and let you know which tools have the best uses
slide hammer with a 3/8 course thread on the end and a 45* pick tool for center snap ring on upper end of output shaft ......that's about it for a case swap

well we pulled the tranny out of the jeep....took both the good one and bad one apart....swapped the internals...and put it all back together on saturday.....that made for one long ass day but it is done for now

Here are the pics as promised
blackday3.jpg

blackday4.jpg

blackday5.jpg

stealth mode:
blacknight2.jpg