• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My long awaited build thread...

I went to drain the oil and anti-freeze came out first is that bad:haha: I guess there is no point in fooling around with this motor:booo:

:wtf:

I had a feeling that was going to happen. Do you think its possable a rock bounced up and into the throttle body?

You were just geting towed back in to the main pit when we showed up today, I didnt know jeep made a 4.0L diesel...

:wtf:

I had a feeling that was going to happen. Do you think its possable a rock bounced up and into the throttle body?

Didn't you work on that engine crash:haha: what you do:eeek: need another engine let me know what one you want in it and I'll find you one.What price range are you looking at too:hi:

Ouch... tough break on that one Joe, but at least you have a spare, and it should be relatively easy to yard the old one out and drop the new one in place (I say relatively compared to an XJ or a stock YJ with fenders... :D)

Ouch... tough break on that one Joe, but at least you have a spare, and it should be relatively easy to yard the old one out and drop the new one in place (I say relatively compared to an XJ or a stock YJ with fenders... :D)
Yeah, not to bad of a job swapping the motors...I easily spent more time pulling the donor apart, replacing the head gasket, seals and switching all the accessories over. Anyway got it done today, must get to the trail head...

from the what I have heard sounds like a blown head gasket. Coolant in the oil pan....