• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My (Randy's Rock Rods)build

It works darn well

obviously puts a ton of power down when it's wound up

good job !

Thing makes a ton of power for an ol VW motor ;D

Buggy is awesome and works awesome, it pretty much whooped Cable's tail yesterday :****:

Re: Re: My (Randy's Rock Rods)build

rednecklights said:
This buggy is a beast !

It's going to sure nuff hurt some feelings this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, looks like some driving skill also!

buggy looks and sound awesome Josh. Its gona be mean with a lil more seat time. I bet your neck was sore this morning

Yep I was sore for sure I used to be a professional flipper molaugh but I was hoping to get away from that professin :wtflol: but it's hard to control it in the air lol but with some tuning and seat time I believe I will have a very competitive rig

Rohlingoffroad said:
Thanks Josh and Bradley for all the help and comments this weekend let me know next time yall are riding

Yes sir

Hawk Pride soon I hope.

Yea nice meeting u Kevin hate to see ur jeep get rolled that was one of the nicest jeeps I have ever seen in the woods and u ain't scared to wood on it :dblthumb: and thanks for the help hate I couldn't help u out after I rolled mine but it was leaking bad and I went to the trailer and I will be riding hawk pride the 14th

Rohlingoffroad said:
Yea nice meeting u Kevin hate to see ur jeep get rolled that was one of the nicest jeeps I have ever seen in the woods and u ain't scared to wood on it :dblthumb: and thanks for the help hate I couldn't help u out after I rolled mine but it was leaking bad and I went to the trailer and I will be riding hawk pride the 14th
No worries man, you were a tremendous help.

Good to meet Ya also buddy.. I can honestly say I wouldn't have done anything different or change anything. That fuker is really a work of art!! Had to be a awesome weekemd for Ya!! Congrats on the buggy man. Again, it wAs good to meet Ya!!b

Re:

Sweet rig Josh, I really enjoyed meeting a d riding with you and your wife and watching y'all beat on that thing!! Its a beast now but its gonna be even better when you get her dialed in!!

Yes I had a awesome time riding with ur group to and thanks for the coil to get me back going I would have loved to see how urs would have done with out that little bit of Trans trouble u was having and loved the motor in that thing it sounded great