• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My (Randy's Rock Rods)build

Video I seen the other day sounded dam good josh I'd like to see what it does after tune can't wait to see you hit cable hill in it :dblthumb:

Congrats on getting it running. Can't wait to hear it she gonna be nasty :smoke:

Yes it is tuned we live tuned it by driving it around and playing offroad alittle so no dyno numbers :stir: but I can say it runs out of gear before the tires hook on the road :flipoff1: and yes I have a brake problem but I plan on being at the rock ! Friday and Saturday

No sir not at this time I didn't have no one to video it when I was at the tuner and it was 7:30-8pm when I got home from the there but I will say it's very strong to me but while we were tuning on it I found out that my gate springs was a lot stronger then what I ordered after about the 3 wide open run we thought the tune was dead on so we made a full boosted launch and when I shifted in to 2nd gear it went from 18#s of boost to 26# before I could get out of the throttle and with that being said I can tell u that I would have loved to seen that hp number but I rather not do it again I don't feel like putting new Pistons in it this soon :popcorn:

Did you run into any clearance issues with the ouverson brake kits and the 17" double beadlocks?

Very close but they don't rub
2rnbp1d.jpg

Thank you for that information! Killer build can't wait to see this thing in person :woot: :woot:

26lbs.... That's freakin badass. I can only imagine what that was like. Very cool congrats.

Josh , this thing is freaking awesome

I'm going to have to get Hart to go by there and sneak some insider pics for me

:woot: :woot: :driving: :driving: hitit hitit hitit :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: I'm dying to see a freakin video idk how this motor is gonna hold up to those turbos but then again it is a Chevy motor loller.gif please get a video of this thing :fish: :fish:

So I take it this is all together and may be seen this weekend on cable hill?

Yes I am working tommorrow night as long as it takes to make the trip to grey rock I put about 5 miles of riding tonight on it and found a few problems and I still haven't got the brakes to work properly but I believe I will be there Friday and Saturday