• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Neal "3 tons o fun" is the Man

cbchambles

Captain Carl
I meant to post a big thank you to Neal "3 tons o Fun" earlier this week and have been locked up. So here it goes. My steering ram on my jeep had no good way to put clevises on it so of course I had it rigged up. Wait a minute P had it rigged up. Anyway Neal took a look at it at the XRAA event and said he could make me something proper. Two weeks later and he had drilled and tapped the end of my ram custom made clevises to fit. The work is exceptional to say the least.

I will be putting everything back togeather this weekend I will try to get some pics of his work up as well.

Thank you for the help Neal!!!!! pepper.gif

Neal is a ninja in the machine shop. Still waiting for those slick flanges man! Oh yeah, we need stickers did you get the image files I sent?

BamaTJ said:
Neal is a ninja in the machine shop. Still waiting for those slick flanges man! Oh yeah, we need stickers did you get the image files I sent?
I haven't checked my mail in awhile. I'll check it when I get home. I've been lazy on the flanges I've got the logo program done just have to measure the flange. I was going to have them anodized black and machine the logo out for some bling. But the anodize guy said black looks like dark purple.So I may do them and then paint the logo. That way the flange will be bling with a black logo.

Thanks for all the compliments. I don't get them often. (Daniel Cole) :flipoff1:

sorry I havent been able to search on pirate for the last few hours, and I was having withdraw problems.