• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need help talking to the wife...

I'm having a hard time talking the wife into letting me trade this:
549188_325286384211461_100001903051846_774461_390955672_n.jpg

for this:
2012-05-29163336.jpg

Wifey thinks the truck is newer, so it'd be more reliable. I disagree, I could build a 2.3 in my sleep and have a few friends that race these things, so high speed parts will be had. The Pinno is cherry and rust free. Plus, the truck has 106k on the odo. It does good as my little yard/tubing tow pig, but the Pinno is my little dream car.

Help me talk her into it! Any arguments in the "for" column will be paid in Dos Equis! :drinkers:

you said it 2.3 are easy to find, were made many yearsand easy to work on. you can swap it over to fuel inj. easy and cheap. have one in my sammi does good. there are alot of dirt cars oout there to get parts from. hardbody nissans part are gettn more expensive everyday

RockHales said:
Wowser,having too get her permission for such a small trade must have too suck. :****:
Goodluck.
That's what it boils down to. The Nismo is a family heirloom, I guess. We still owe $1800 on it to her aunt, but I figure we could owe $1800 on the Pinno to her just the same. Pinnos are getting rare, and I'm afraid that one day I'll end up paying 5k for a Pinno in the same condition.

It is a good looking Pinto that's for sure.
I'm sure ya have already told her it's an investment and just a 'want' right?

5BrothersFabrication said:
That's what it boils down to. The Nismo is a family heirloom, I guess. We still owe $1800 on it to her aunt, :wtflol: but I figure we could owe $1800 on the Pinno to her just the same. Pinnos are getting rare, and I'm afraid that one day I'll end up paying 5k for a Pinno in the same condition.

:gtfo:

Damn did the Nissan come with a brick of ganja? I guess with 106K on it, it's still kinda "new" for a hard body... I just hate those trucks though. :p

Pinto :gay: There's a reason they are getting harder to find. :****:

And if your dream car is a Pinto.... let's just say I'm on the wife's side. :wtflol:

It does look like a cherry car, but not my thing. Just sayin. :dblthumb:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Help me talk her into it! Any arguments in the "for" column will be paid in Dos Equis! :drinkers:

I don't always drive cars that go BOOM, but when I do I make sure it's a Cherry Pinto. laughing1