jeep46

SANY0468.jpg

SANY0473.jpg

DSCN0375.jpg

DSCN0370.jpg

DSCN0369.jpg

DSCN0371.jpg

DSCN0372.jpg

I knew it wouldnt be long til you made one of comments. I dont appreciate you talking about K-Fed like that. I knew you were looking for a new rig so i built this thinking you might buy it, I made for fat people so you can fit in it. :flipper: :flipper:

The back "up" bars remind me of the pipes on the bike on Easy Rider
Is that a spring tensioner on top of the PS pump? When a load is placed on the belt post tensioner (alt) is will try to straighten the path between the 2 loads (PS and ALT) and smash the spring all the way open
The spring tensioner is supposed to be "fed" directly off the crank. The exception would be an idler (no load) between the crank and tensioner

ist not being used as an tensioner its just an idiler puller the tensioner is manual under the altenator

Just curious, what do you think that bare chassis weighs? Looks like it's gonna take big HP to drag that around but it looks really cool. Maybe you should rename this thread "Birth of a Coon Ass Crawler" ;D ;D

doctordick said:
Just curious, what do you think that bare chassis weighs? Looks like it's gonna take big HP to drag that around but it looks really cool. Maybe you should rename this thread "Birth of a Coon Ass Crawler" ;D ;D

not sure on the weight but i have 3 sticks of 1 3/4 .188 and 7.5 sticks of .120 DOM in it :dunno: :dunno:

TJ this looks awsome, C Smith is just trying to beat it down so he might buy it a little cheaper. it looks like it has enough room for him, but the horse power may be more than he is use to

doctordick said:
less than 500 pounds going by what he said

plow boy said:
TJ this looks awsome, C Smith is just trying to beat it down so he might buy it a little cheaper. it looks like it has enough room for him, but the horse power may be more than he is use to
lol loller.gif loller.gif :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

plow boy said:
Richie , where did you get a low profile keyboard?
I know you can't reach an ordinary one.

You little smart mouth midget !