• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new PRPs for the kid buggy....

draggbody

well i sent back the seats that i originally bought for allies buggy... i was up in the air about the size and you guys helped me see that i should probably look at something bigger... i called up PRP and they hooked me up w/ the preteens, gave me "racer" pricing, ~$50 off each, and they showed up when they said they would... good company in my eyes... got the seats and the quality was awesome, the outside deminsions were about the same as the hard plastic seats, but the fit for her is nice... she should see several years of use out of them.... the biggest hurdle was i had to tear her buggy way the **** down to get to everything... skid, skins and shifter all had to come out, then i had forgotten that the ECU and fuse box, sealed in an ammo can, was attached to the back of the hard plastic seat.... what a ****ing bitch... tear all of that out so i can cut the existing brackets off of it and then builg brackets that will bolt in place, didnt want to grind off the powder coating to tack it in... anyways, everything fits snug, but fits her well... i can barely get in it, but at least i can still move it around.... here are the new pics....

P1010205.jpg

P1010206.jpg

P1010211.jpg

P1010215.jpg

the straps are cheap too.. i think ~$20-$25.... the thing is most dumbasses have to learn the hard way... you can hardly get people to wear a ****ing seatbelt, much less helmets and arm restaints....

Seats look awesome...That thing looks better everytime I see it...It's got more blingin parts than most crawlers out there.

Ha, for being such a **** to everybody else you are really good with Allie. I enjoy watching you spot her up obstacles, very calm and patient with her. I think she is going to be unreal behind the wheel as she gets older.

i didnt give you a bad spot this weekend... if you would have listened like her you would have done alot better... :flipoff1:

draggbody said:
i didnt give you a bad spot this weekend... if you would have listened like her you would have done alot better... :flipoff1:

I was referrring to the **** giving not the spotting, you are a good spotter for sho. Except when you say trust me dawg :flipoff1:

That kids buggy is SWEET! When my little girl gets old enough, we're building her one!