• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

Newb checkin in name is Larry from North MO. Really good site you guys have here.
My ride is a yj sprung over with efi 347 c4 dana 20 with hybrid D44/D60 frt,9 inch on 38 boggers .
All about hill climbing not much rock here.

This is the best wheelin pic i have its when it had a stock HO 302 and 35 boggers on it last year

[attachment deleted by admin]

CHASMAN9 said:
Cool deal, where you from and wheel at? What's with the latenightproductions logo? Got some extra cirricular activity videos going on or something? :dunno: molaugh

Im from northern Kentucky,
latenite came about cuz most of the fab i do always goes late into the night, or working on something in general lol... i aint talented enough to do any good videos or nothing :****: lol

lateniteproductions said:
i aint talented enough to do any good videos or nothing :****: lol

We're not picky about our videos around here, unless you try and post up some Barney the Purple dinosaur crap or Dora the explora, unless it is the adult version. :cougar: flashemifyougotem molaugh

noracin said:
Newb checkin in name is Larry from North MO. Really good site you guys have here.
My ride is a yj sprung over with efi 347 c4 dana 20 with hybrid D44/D60 frt,9 inch on 38 boggers .
All about hill climbing not much rock here.

This is the best wheelin pic i have its when it had a stock HO 302 and 35 boggers on it last year

Where in N MO?

Ya it is, i work at Crop production services in clarence as a applicator used to be Royster clark.

When was you in Shelby county?

B Gillespie said:
Nice jeep. Keep your hands inside and lose the stickers. thumb.gif

I always lean on that to see without falling out, I think it'll be okay on that little bump. What stickers you talking about :dunno:? Only have club sticker on window and and Pirate name was on stinger for a run that we were asked to do that. Not sure why that is a big deal? ???

mrtoddb said:
I always lean on that to see without falling out, I think it'll be okay on that little bump. What stickers you talking about :dunno:? Only have club sticker on window and and Pirate name was on stinger for a run that we were asked to do that. Not sure why that is a big deal? ???

Screen name on the boner bar is a little beauflex, but at least you have an excuse.

Axe the massive hood sticker? If so, smart move.

names Gary from Kenova WV .. currently have a 95 xj 4.0 5spd with hp44 and 9' with 38" Tsl..sittin on a custom longarm 5" lift with alot of cuttin on the fenders.... and in the progress of building a 91 yj, 4 link f&r, d60's, 18" FOA's, full hydro steering.... 40"LTB's......here are some pics

old pic on 33's
7185b759.jpg

broke the first 3 link i built
65f7f78b.jpg

tryin to flex in the garage
6e0ccc9e.jpg

yj when i got it
0127101722-00.jpg

shortly after i got it...(all of this because the clutch went out)
49919710.jpg

92f56a5f.jpg

edd5c28c.jpg

a95d2a89.jpg

5478fc17.jpg

Most of these pics are old ..and the yj is on 6" full traction coil springs in these and junk roller axles... right now its torn back down to redo some of the 4 link angles...and lower everything back down

specs on the yj... 5.7vortec, sm465, np205, 109"WB,PSC full hydro steering, 38"boggers in the pics, lookin for a good set of gm D60's....but remember im from wv so im on a tight budget..lol.....18" Foa's coming around tax time.. ;D

B Gillespie said:
Screen name on the boner bar is a little beauflex, but at least you have an excuse.

Again...not a sticker, it was airbrushed on by a guy here in Tulsa. Not a logo, just mine. You don't like it, don't put one on yours. :dblthumb: I like it fine and funny, it seems to run fine and go wherever I point it, adn hasn't ever seemed to affect how it works, think I'll leave it.

B Gillespie said:

I don't get it. Do you mean Bad Ass?

mrtoddb said:
Again...not a sticker, it was airbrushed on by a guy here in Tulsa. Not a logo, just mine. You don't like it, don't put one on yours. :dblthumb: I like it fine and funny, it seems to run fine and go wherever I point it, adn hasn't ever seemed to affect how it works, think I'll leave it.

Looked like a Poison Spider sticker to me. :dunno:

my names jake. my buddy colt told me about this site so i checked it out and joined this morning. my rig aint much right now im just starting to collect parts to do it up right. i got a 88 yj with 4 inch lift, 33s, a 8000# warn, and a locked d30 front. everything else is stock. ive got a 351 w,c6, 205,and a d60 rear so far. as soon as i get the rest of my parts itll all go in at once. this is a great site for info and ideas, yall got some badass rigs. thanks for lettin me join up and hopefully it wont be long till i can put some pics of my build on here.