• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

Don,t be in no rush on youre build Jake , sounds like you done got the main ingredients to make a BADDASS YJ , its the little stuff that will get on your,e nerves :****:

A buddy of mine on here Buiscuit is about to 1 ton & 6.0 a YJ , they are a good base vehichle to make a rock crawler out of, boxed frame & all :dblthumb:

Hell, bring that thing to MOUNTAINSIDE & ride with us this weekend, Buiscuit is bringin his little 4 banger YJ on 31 10.50 ,s to GIVE IT HELL....

Cause he will get started on it,s TEAR DOWN for the 6.0 & tons conversion the following weekend :woot:

WELCOME TO HARDLINE :dblthumb:

Scott

Richard here. Charleston SC. Buggy over frame, leafs/4link, hp60/ hd60, 42's, 332ci/465/203/205, pane, the usual expensive stuff to make the expensive stuff better.

MM02091034.jpg

Well here it is. My name is Todd Ryon (Baldeagle) on the CB cannel 13. Been wheelin for a long time and a member of the Big South Fork Offroad crew.

My Rig
1995 YJ
305 redneck fuel injection (quadrajet carb)
built turbo 350
B&M shifter
Dana 300 twinstick
60 front chromoly 35 spline inners and outer yukon flanges 5:13 and spool
60 rear 5:13 spool disc brake conversion
15x39.5x17 Big South Fork cut TSL
17 Allied 32 bolt beadlocks
Leaf sprung front
Changing the rear to 4 link as we speak should be 113" when done
Psc hydro assit high steer goodies
Warn 9500 xdi

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sparepartsdave here, just spareparts on most other sites, sysetm wouldn't let me register other wise, thought I was a bot. I got nothing to show but a 465, 205 and a pair of tons(from a CUCV). Going to be a 4 seat buggy with a small block chevy on pane, got a bunch of ideas and plenty of good friends(experianced) for advise. Just buying parts right now. Getiing all my stuff in one pile. Figure I'd start bending tube next fall.

Start bendin toob Dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,and DAMN you were on the FAWKIN EDGE droppin into LIONS DEN Todd ........COOL :dblthumb:

SEEE YALLLL riding sometime Scott

Name is David
It is an 08 jk unlimited in the process of overhaul. Planning on putting axle from an 02 F350, long arms, coilovers in the front, and ORI in the rear.
SI.jpg

B Gillespie said:
I have the axles, coilovers, suspension, and going to order the ORI at the end of the month. When I actually start the process ill post some pictures up. Hopefully will be running 42 inch pitbull, but will see what is the for sale section when it is tire time.

redx08 said:
I have the axles, coilovers, suspension, and going to order the ORI at the end of the month. When I actually start the process ill post some pictures up. Hopefully will be running 42 inch pitbull, but will see what is the for sale section when it is tire time.

Looks pretty nice in the pic!

Hey guys,
My name is Glen. I reside in Ga, but live 9 months out of the year in the middle east dealing with the Hadi's. Happy to be here!! My rig is as follows:

2007 Jk
35' KM2's on Walker Evans BL
3.5 Rock Krawler X-Factor Plus Mid-arm
Warn 9.0 winch R/c model
5.13 Superior Alloy Gears
Redneck Ram Assist going in soon
Wife hates this thing...But the other chicks love it!!!

Bamakx said:
Hi from Oxford, Alabama

1996 Tacoma with Dana 60 front and Dana 80 Rear. Custom Back Half.
Man I've this rig in your yard and it looks good. My mother-inlaw lives up the street from you. Kay Crider

Anytime y'all are around drop by and give me some ideas for upgrades. Also if you would like to get a little adrenalin rush I have another toy you can take a drive in.