• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired No Reserve TJ Buggy on Ebay - Relisted Due to Non Paying Winning Bidder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: No Reserve TJ Buggy on Ebay

kmcminn said:
One guy ran the bid up 1400 dollars in under a minute. Little fishy?

Ya, that doesn't make sense

kmcminn said:
One guy ran the bid up 1400 dollars in under a minute. Little fishy?
I don't think ebay shows every instance where a proxy bid was placed. Looks like the bid was at $4500 and dude bid $6k. Every time someone bids it bumps his bid until it was exceeded.

Just noticed the option to show automatic bids. http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=251911359577&showauto=true

It would take 2 people to increase the bid price.

Isn't this the same buggy that was for sale on here a couple months back?

Yes, I listed it for sale or trade here a while ago.
Now it will be sold regardless of price at the No Reserve Ebay Auction. Bid to win and you may win it.

Yea what happened to our trade deal? Would of been nice if you got back to me....

poolman said:
Ya, that doesn't make sense
Shitttt! Makes sense to me! Haha.. Man that's a BIG BALLS move!!bsettling something nice on eBay with no reserve... = could be giving that bitch away!! Unless "someone" runs the bid up.. Makes sense now poolman? Ha u see what I'm sayin...

Re: Re: No Reserve TJ Buggy on Ebay

kushKrawlin said:
Shitttt! Makes sense to me! Haha.. Man that's a BIG BALLS move!!bsettling something nice on eBay with no reserve... = could be giving that bitch away!! Unless "someone" runs the bid up.. Makes sense now poolman? Ha u see what I'm sayin...
Lots of people will sell cars this way on ebay, they'll make a throw away account to run their own auctions up and if they end up winning with throw away account they're really just paying the fees to eBay. Guess that's the risk you take.

Just to clarify, I have sold numermous vehicles on Ebay using the No Reserve Option and this Buggy WILL be Sold to the Winning bidder, period.

Someone Will own this buggy for a fraction of its cost, so Bid To Win and you just might.

Someone got a steal. I tried to buy this thing not long ago and $8100 wouldn't buy it then!

kushKrawlin said:

Roger that! I don't buy off eBay, maybe I should :dunno: :smoke:

I have never bought a vehicle off of EBAY so here is my question.

If the seller does not like the price, then could he simply either put in a crazy ass price like 50k knowing that no one else would trump that or try to be the last bidder just before the auction is over?

This way he still keeps it and tries again later.

wgamble said:
I have never bought a vehicle off of EBAY so here is my question.

If the seller does not like the price, then could he simply either put in a crazy ass price like 50k knowing that no one else would trump that or try to be the last bidder just before the auction is over?

This way he still keeps it and tries again later.

Seller can cancel the auction at any point before it ends. Only thing he loses is the fees paid to eBay.

If your vehicle doesn't sell and the auction ends, then usually ebay will offer to relist for free the following week.

It's a shame that people do not understand Ebay's Automatic Bidding System and have to make uninformed comments.

I only trying to sell something that I'm not using, as I have other rigs. It is really amazing how much crap people have
to say. I bet they would shut their mouths if they were to win the bidding and got a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts