• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Novak Adapters?

patman

Do any vendors carry Novak, or does just Novak sell Novak? I know I can buy direct from them, but it seems you can usually get a better deal via 3rd party...

Looking for NP435 to Dana 300 adapter. I want Novak since it's shorter than the Advanced Adapter kit.

patman said:
Not much comes up with "novak 433-t", unless you like reading scientific studies.

Honestly, I would just buy direct from Novak.

they are an awesome group over there and you wont get better service and better knowledge of their own parts.

I had an old adapter on an old setup that had to be 10 years old at the time...coated in grease, used and abused....called them up to get some info and some knowledge on what output shaft i needed in the new trans to mate it all up; and they one-upped me and just offered to trade my old beat up adapter out for a new, upgraded, shiny adapter at no cost to me when I bought their output shaft. I was going to buy the output anyway...so it was a no brainer. They even sent all new hardware, the VSS, the tone ring, the seals, AND the mount plate!

You wont be disappointed dealing with them.

Hmmm.... I suppose you could ask them if they have dealers or just sell their own too.

The only time I needed customer service from them I got incorrect info leading me to order their part which wouldn't do what they said it would... That said after I recieved it i called again and they apologized and cheerfully offered to give me a full refund plus pay all shipping but I elected to modify the part and keep it...

I have bought several items from them and am so thankful that they exist that I have never tried to get the stuff any cheaper...

That and their totally free knowledge database is priceless....

Yeah I think I'm in the just buy it direct school..... They are worth a couple extra clams... Just my .02