• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Off To Clayton

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Left Matt's at 5:30am this morning. On corriror X now making good time.

Wake up guys, time for y'all to go to WORK.

Hate I missed it guys. Send some updates.

John, be sure to look in Slim's frig in his shop. He will either have some home made wine or he may still have some good moonshine left :drinkers:
Also look for the white container of liquid on top of the frig, not sure what it is but it is BAD **** laughing1

Pirate is back up and Mike posted up some more details on how to get to the top of Gobblers Knob. You guys enjoy!

Well, we are 40 miles out of Memphis. Fixing to make our first stop. Overhead says we are getting 9.9 miles per gallon. Making good time. Weather is great., Man. this sure beats working. :spin: :spin:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Well, we are 40 miles out of Memphis. Fixing to make our first stop. Overhead says we are getting 9.9 miles per gallon. Making good time. Weather is great., Man. this sure beats working. :spin: :spin:

You guys are making good time sounds like. Gas mileage does not sound that bad. Is the trailer single or dual wheeled? Which rig did you take John?

bigsilly said:
You guys are making good time sounds like. Gas mileage does not sound that bad. Is the trailer single or dual wheeled? Which rig did you take John?

It is a singl;e wheel trailer. I am in the single seater. Just got back in the truck from the first fuel stop, $133.00. Now in Arkansas. Hammer down.

Hell yea, youll be in the woods in no time !! loller.gif

(lucky bastard )

Sorry I had to drop the harnesses and run yesterday, we had alot going on and I ate lunch in my truck driving to and from your place laughing1

David called a little while ago and they ran a few good warm up trails late this afternoon. Said Matt cut a brake line or something. Quick fix in the morning and they are going to hit it hard tomorrow. They should cover a ton of ground with just the three of them.

Latest posts