• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Off To Clayton

matt has had some issues with cutting brake lines in Clayton. He cut one on Blacksheep BLVD and clamped it closed with Kelly's vicegrips. That was the famous MattO gets the shocker pic. molaugh

Paul, make Hannibal. It will be good times. A ton of Paola folks are coming over. And you have 3 months to save for fuel cost! :eek:

It rained last night. Sun is starting to come out. Weather.com says it will be out by noon. Looking outside it looks good to go in about an hour, or after breakfast. :eat: I did two real hards climbs yesterday. I don't remembert the trail names, one may have been on Slim's slope. I know there were some pictures there, even poser shots. Other was (two initials) Climb, named after the guy tht died of cancer. Mayby KT'S Climb. Same hill David broke on. Either way, very fun. Can't wait to get out there today. Y'all get to work suckers. :flipgotcha:

Place is a blast as usual. Slim got me fixed up, I love that guy! Gonna go find some trails we haven't run today. And yes I love tearing brake lines on Blacksheep Blvd. Have fun working!!!!

BamaTJ said:
Place is a blast as usual. Slim got me fixed up, I love that guy! Gonna go find some trails we haven't run today. And yes I love tearing brake lines on Blacksheep Blvd. Have fun working!!!!

U = CAWK

See ya Monday for Cinco D Matt O laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
sweet, who is we? you adn broseph? get some good vids.

yea me and broseph---we'll be rockin 2 video cameras :drinkers: it's the only XRRA race I can make this year... At least I can make 1 thumb.gif pepper.gif

Latest posts