• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

same here. I was checking the tracker and it appears tim and cole mighta took a short cut bout 30 mins ago. didn't see anyone else hit that trail :dunno:

Lurker said:
Healy shoulda kept his solid axle car molaugh. Bad wreck took out the front end again.

You do realize that he has won 4 or 5 races strait in his new IFS rig right? This is his first loss in the IFS buggy.

Yeah this is stupid... they video Campbell for like 15 min ****ing with his car and watch him winch up it with plowboy sitting behind him. THEN they cut away and watch people in the pit and the lineup of about 50 cars with the drivers out of the cars sitting on the tires... THEN they look at a kangaroo flag for 15 sec before panning out to look at the crowd.... what the **** is that all about. Show me racing, I don't care if its plowboyhi or not as long as the wheels are moving.

Whats up with the backup anyway? Why wouldn't they make the course with multiple ways around so you don't get that line. When the leader hits it he is going to have to sit there and watch all the people behind him catch up to him.

Maybe im missing something big but this is hard to watch... about fell asleep several times so far.

snoball said:
Please don't tell me you like nascar...^
What's wrong with Nascar many southern families have roots ties to moonshine and whiskey and Nascar is tied to that my family cooked whiskey and ran it in fast Fords.....

TC just hit the pits.

Haha Im not a fan of nascar for sure... leader ahead by 20 sec, someone gets a flat and brings out the caution flag, leader loses his 20 sec lead. Keeps the racing for the lead interesting I guess.

Still fun to watch everything go down live though. Im sure the coverage will get better and better each year.

Really glad they made the course change fix on the fly like that. Good job on their part. Sucks for the guys who are stuck in it.

TheViking said:
What's wrong with Nascar many southern families have roots ties to moonshine and whiskey and Nascar is tied to that my family cooked whiskey and ran it in fast Fords.....

TC just hit the pits.

I like nascar! But if you think this is boring, than nascar must be like paint drying. Poor attempt at sarcasm I guess.

snoball said:
I like nascar! But if you think this is boring, than nascar must be like paint drying. Poor attempt at sarcasm I guess.

They have REALLY improved on the coverage in the past hour so. I guess I just started watching it when a lot of big names were pitting then they cut away from plowboy hitting backdoor to show the crowd and the traffic jam at jackhammer...

miller in the lead + good coverage + bud light = flashemifyougotem

This needs to be televised and professionally shot. This blows ass, if they were thinking like tv producers, they would say, "1.2 million southerners like Plowboy, keep the camera on him while he shoots up backdoor." AND THEY WOULD HAVE A CAMERA THAT ****ING MOVES AND FOLLOWS A RACER. This is a piss poor excuse for coverage. ::)

I wonder why no one else is trying that line to the far right on jack hammer. No way would I just sit there waiting for over an hour. I have a hard enough time waiting when out trail riding much less if I was racing.