• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

Beerj said:
Serious;y? All that waiting to clean up the fuel, then they finally light it and not 1 camera shot of it.
Probably to avoid tree huggers every where from getting their panties in a knot.

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

Man he wont get off "Old Man Bill"

Glad Matt got some time in front of a new crowd. Tripp can be a lot to handle, but he is repping BKF and Madram11 every chance he gets. +1 to Tripp for running that mouth :)

Kel Lawrence

Wow, that 1 announcer is about half shitfaced already. This could get interesting if he wasn't such a tool.

Anybody wanna punch that blonde commentator in the mouth ?

Is anybody's sound way off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good..... And I think I bought a chassis while cruising through a backdoor challenge.

Kel Lawrence

Well crap there goes Millers shot I was cheering him on but I am glad for Bill hope he wins it tonight

I like Napier.....seems like a pretty classy guy. Can these MFR's spend some coin on a decent ****ing mike?

Holy cow, is that whats wrong with that guy? He's jumbling his words all up and twice as annoying. I think he is drinkin. Ha

Agreed, I'm havin mich troubles also.

JohnG dropped off the shine, JD knocked it over,tool bag number three sucked it up through his cocaine straw. I deleted the rest because it was semi innapropriate.

lowbudgetjunk said:
JohnG dropped off the shine, JD knocked it over,

Yep, the day I met Josh, he turned over 3 quarts of my shine. One legged fuker can't walk drunk. :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
Yep, the day I met Josh, he turned over 3 quarts of my shine. One legged fuker can't walk drunk. :flipoff1:

John, need some advice,,,pm sent

Tripp needs to calm down and quit yelling at the top of his lungs...

Latest posts