• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

redneckengineered said:
PB1 threw a belt in qualifying and lost steering. They beat on it all day yesterday shock tuning and had good results. Last night a rock jumped up and bent the little self centering ram on PB2 like JG suspected.

and that's something we don't keep spares of?

shootout I can see, but wasn't sure about actual distance for the qualifying. you might be right, but I would think something like that would be a quick fix unless it's tough to get to due to layout.

1tfrot said:
shootout I can see, but wasn't sure about actual distance for the qualifying. you might be right, but I would think something like that would be a quick fix unless it's tough to get to due to layout.

Fastest time is 2:12, if you stop, you have lost, much less get out and make a repair.

Eric had a great looking run Bill Baird had some bad luck looked like and still pulled out a decent time watch out for Tom Ways and the BTF car tomorrow, this live feed is great has made my day

jp fan said:
Eric had a great looking run Bill Baird had some bad luck looked like and still pulled out a decent time watch out for Tom Ways and the BTF car tomorrow, this live feed is great has made my day

Peter qualified today. Tied for 20th with 2:34.