• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

85toyo said:
Yes he is. Which car is he in this week?

Unicorn at Parker. This one at Hammers

10372078_10204291921795815_6858760782578894932_n.jpg

John, let's do a Hardline forum ride at KOH next year! You can carry the 38 and see how fast you can destroy it on Backdoor, and I will probably set the new record on how long it ever took anyone to get up it! I know I can do it under a hour! :flipoff1:

Tim and Cole qualify at 6 cst tonight. I will be pulling for Cj Bynum in the gayzr race too! :****:

Re: Re: Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

JohnG said:
Unicorn at Parker. This one at Hammers

10372078_10204291921795815_6858760782578894932_n.jpg
This car is running Wyatt's qualifying spot at KOH. Driver/owner is Chris Sommer and his co dawg is Derek Stewart. Sommertime Motorsports.

Good luck Chris and Derek!

afd516 said:
This car is running Wyatt's qualifying spot at KOH. Driver/owner is Chris Sommer and his co dawg is Derek Stewart. Sommertime Motorsports.

Good luck Chris and Derek!
Wyatt will have to start the race behind the wheel or finish behind the wheel since it is his spot.

bigsilly said:
Wyatt will have to start the race behind the wheel or finish behind the wheel since it is his spot.
Pretty sure he starts. He has to be at tech in Parker by like 6 pm fri night, so He"ll pull off line, take it to wherever they are going to swap and hand off/haul to Parker.
UTV race today, first year in 7 I haven't been there for teh spectacle. 3 years 4400, 3 years UTV. Cheering for my buddy Chris Leathers today. I just hope the guys that haven't done it before realize its not a sprint, its a marathon, keep it together.

Boy am I late.. Been in the garage nonstop working on axle, haven't seen anything except for one backdoor shootout run. Just wanted everyone on our lawn to know that Bobby Tanner is now my hero.. (Sorry John G, don't worry I'm sure it's temporary) That man is an animal!!! Badass!!
And I'm also 100% positiveThe whole world that's watching thinks we are retarded from the south because of the announcer. Jesus lord someone shoot em'!! Man that bobby is simthing else!!!! Awesome!

Anybody see the small round UFO on the live feed at hammer town ?

Top left of the screen?

Is that a balloon with cameras on it ?

Erik miller in UTV race....exploded front diff but made it to pits...pulled broken one and installed new one in under 18 minutes...heading out of pits soon

Re:

How's everyone streaming this? I need to find a way to get from my laptop to my tv but my laptop is a little older and doesn't have HDMI. I'm off Friday and would like to watch this.

I've just got mine hooked up to the tv via the VGA cord. Some tvs have the input for it on the back as well as the million other input connections. It being a laptop I'm not sure if you would have the output to do it this way anyways. Saw somewhere people had it thru Roku, not sure how that would work tho. Last year I pulled it up in the shop on the xbox360 with internet explorer.

Google Chromecast at home....cheap ($35) and plugs into HDMI port on tv, connect to it and the laptop to same wifi, and open the live stream in google browser, then it's as simple as clicking a button in the upper righthand corner and it pops up on TV

The chopper shots are awesome! I will definitely be out there wheeling and spectating in person next year!