• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Would you link those threads John? I'd be curious to read Dave's response as well as link that to a local board.

patooyee said:
You indicated that Miller won once before in an infraction. I was wondering about the history of that.

I didn't take that from it. I took that he wouldn't want his 2nd win to be because of an infraction.

Edit--crap there is an entire next page already. Lol.

JohnG said:
There is a formal method for OTHER RACERS to file a complaint. It is called the red card. Once that card is turned in, a formal review takes place. I have NOT heard there was in fact a red card thrown. If there was not, then there is no driver to driver formal grievance. Dave cannot look at that every whiney bitch runs up and tells him. They have a FORMAL system. Sounds like it worked.

Was it a safety issue, sure. Where there other safety issues that day, sure. Is he a douche, sure. Were there other douches out that day, sure.

There is a long thread on Pirate about this and also Jackhammer that I am following. Dave thinks enough of Pirate to make an appearance in both threads and tell his side, in his own time frame.

Shannon's not the type throw a gay red flag, at least he doesn't seem that way. I've always heard that Randy is a super nice guy, but racing can make anyone act like a a-hole at some point

JohnG said:
Seeing pictures of Ritchies, I think they would have been bald if he finished the race.

~500 miles to a set, it will vary with HP, terrain, and driving style.

JohnG said:
Seeing pictures of Ritchies, I think they would have been bald if he finished the race.
Richie's were chunked on the outer lugs from the pic I saw, the center still looked good! That comes from spinning a lot ! Yall know he got the woopow's! booyang

JohnG said:

Are you talking about the same tires as above, the KR2-S? Ritchie Keith ran interco SX, right?

Timmie ran the KR2-S, no flats the whole race, tread was still good, chewed up a little but the sidewalls looked great

Neal3000 said:
Shannon's not the type throw a gay red flag, at least he doesn't seem that way. I've always heard that Randy is a super nice guy, but racing can make anyone act like a a-hole at some point

No but he will send his brother Nick over to punch you in the mouth. Ask Sherererererererer.

I kept wondering why they kept talking about tire wear in qualifying. Was thinking how much wear could you get in 2-3 min...apparently quit a bit out there.

Not to beat the metaphorical dead horse, but that is 2 dangerous **** moves by Randy in 3 years, but both years in which these instances occoured, he won. So maybe the dude is running with ethical blinders on and going for a win? You know, man on a mission and all...

That might fly in some places, Baja, TORC, Robby Gordon's series, NASCAR (I mean, come on, have you seen the "fights"?), but here in the East, roosting one of us, let alone doing a donut 2' from my crew, would get you drug out of a Bomber and a serious flogging to follow.

I have more respect for Randy as a builder than any other West Coast guy, the chassis is a proven winner and flat out finishes races. But as a racer, he's losing respect IMO.