• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official "Post your trail riding pics" Thread

Probably the last time you went riding too
Definitely feels thata way.

I've been 4.5 times since my last post in here. The half time being to watch the Ultra4 race at AOP but didn't wheel any that particular weekend.

I did realize that I've been using this thread the wrong way. Redneck started this to have one place for trail riding pictures and I've only posted in here if there wasn't already a thread for a particular ride. So reading comprehension failed me.

Last edited:
IMG_1841.jpeg
IMG_2121_Original.jpeg
IMG_5187.jpeg
IMG_4724.jpeg
IMG_4859_Original.jpeg

Couple of pics from my Wolf Caves trip just after Christmas. Place was an absolute blast to wheel. So much traction.

Video will be out on Friday.

Attachments

• Untitled_1.28.2.jpg
    Untitled_1.28.2.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Untitled_1.28.1.jpg
    Untitled_1.28.1.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Untitled_1.19.1.jpg
    Untitled_1.19.1.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Untitled_1.9.1.jpg
    Untitled_1.9.1.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Untitled_1.4.1.jpg
    Untitled_1.4.1.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 50
Did you wheel the Delorean and hit 88 mph. If not I call bullshit

Must have used you Time Machine to wheel in the future. Can I borrow it to change some things in the past?
LOL, I just added a flux capacitor to the 5.3 it's easier to 88mph when your Jeep is LS swapped. Whoops, That was supposed to be 12/30/23.

That's cool. Ive only been to Choccolocco once for the last "official Hardline Ride". Seemed like a cool park.
Chocco has something for everyone. It used to have bypasses for everything which made it real easy to have a mix of vehicles in your group but lately the bypasses have become their own obstacles.