• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Oneida

June dog

Does anyone know anything about the Vo tech school around Oneida ? We have a boy starting to work for our shop on June 1st. Just trying to find out alittle about him. " Jeff gilreath" is the guys name. We've not had much luck with the Vo guys . Hopefully someone might have some good news about this boy.

I teach the Machine Tool Technology program at the school. I don't know much about him other than he is in the Collision Repair program and competed in the state Skills competition and won a silver or bronze metal.

MCMM said:
I teach the Machine Tool Technology program at the school. I don't know much about him other than he is in the Collision Repair program and competed in the state Skills competition and won a silver or bronze metal.

That's at least some promising news. We have a young guy from our Vo tech that's been in the program for 2 1/2 years and he doesn't have a chance making it as a auto body tech. I hope the autobody teacher at least shows them the proper way to do a repair. If he has the basic knowledge maybe we can train him and have a future body tech.