• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - DamnLocals 4x4 Club Memorial Day Bash - May 24-27, 2013

Hot showers this year in our new shower house.

Get registered this weekend ordering shirts Monday.

Yep sign up by lunch Monday if at all possible to be guarantee event shirt but you can still sign up to come just May not have a shirt, we get some extra but not to many. Thanks ho to see you there.

clayne said:
shirts here ordered extra and you can still register and get shirt.

Spoke with Andy over the past weekend. Won't be coming down for the event due to grandpas health. Told Andy to get my shirts etc or ship them to me whichever. Give my meals to someone there that needs them and take plenty of pictures since I won't be able to make this one..

Man i want to say thank you once again to the damn locals for ALL THEY DID for this ride!! i had so much fun and some of the best riding and :drinkers: friends i have ever got to go riding with. one great club and they really know how to put on a event!! WILL BE COMEING BACK SOON!!!

Thanks Guys, We do our best and next year be even better. I know one the Hot water elements went bad so hope it wasn't while someone was using it. Sorry if someone had a cold shower, not a good weekend for cold showers forsure! Trail rides gettn more attn. next year!

been about 5 yrs since I had been riding up there had a great time on the trails breakfast and supper was very good thanks for an awesome weekend and thanks again for the hub