• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - DamnLocals Toy Run - November 9, 2013

clayne

The Damn Locals 4x4 Club will be hosting its annual Elaine Shadrick Memorial Toy Run on Saturday, November 9th. We will leave for a trail ride at 9AM from the Old Grundy County High School in Tracy City. Please bring a toy (valued at least $10) to participate in the ride. Someone will be onsite until Noon to collect toys, coats, etc for those of you who cannot ride. We will post more specific items of need closer to the event. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you all there.

Still need some money donation to help get shoes,clothes and coat for some kids. paypal to [email protected] or contact me 931 five eight one eleven zero four.

If send paypal add ToyRun to subject.

Re: Re: OTHER - DamnLocals Toy Run - November 9, 2013

We have some limited trailer parking closer to the trail head. Best thing to do is get there a little early and leave with the first bunch to leave

We can park about 30 tow rigs about a mile from the main trail head we use. We try to take the trailer queens there and let the more streetable ones just drive. I also have a place in town that I can park about 20 but its about 7miles of pavement. My rig don't like it but I will do what ever I have to do to make it enjoyable for everyone

I'm ready booyang

gonna try to be there around 8am

where is the "Old Grundy County High School" located?

Edit; nope, gotta work Saturday. Dang

TBItoy said:
I'm ready booyang

gonna try to be there around 8am

where is the "Old Grundy County High School" located?
you can follow me up. We will meet at Sparta Walmart about 6:30.

I'll be at wall mart too, I believe I'll have my new buggy ready by this evening. Going to get it out after church.