• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - King of the Hammers - February 1-6, 2015

Re: 2015 King of the Hammers

I don't have all the dust out of my motor home yet from last year. My wife said that she is not only ever going again, but nothing from home is going either. ( but is was fun).

POR said:
I'm down for another trip, I have the red and black buggy in between nate and Sam. Nate you coming again? Sam can't wait, it's always a blast wheeling with you guys

Hey bud, yes as of now we're planning to make it back out there for round 2. How about the rest of your Oregon / Washington / Alaska crew?

halcat said:
I don't have all the dust out of my motor home yet from last year. My wife said that she is not only ever going again, but nothing from home is going either. ( but is was fun).

Hal, we just need to get you a bigger leaf blower is all haha. But yeah I'm pretty sure I still have California dust in my door jams and truck vents.

If my friends go and I have enough vacation days I will go again.

Hal, just cover everything in the motorhome with plastic sheeting and duct tape. ;D

tallnate said:
Hey bud, yes as of now we're planning to make it back out there for round 2. How about the rest of your Oregon / Washington / Alaska crew?

Sweet! We'll have a blast again! It's looking like me, black buggy from idaho, my buddy that rode with me last year and maybe another buggy from Oregon, I don't know if my buddy with 4runner is gonna make it this year

Hal, we just need to get you a bigger leaf blower is all haha. But yeah I'm pretty sure I still have California dust in my door jams and truck vents.
I agree, just get a stihl back pack blower for this year, we hit 2 states of snow on way back last year my gray water tank froze and ripped off bottom of my camper that brought the suck!

OPEN INVITE!

I'm sure everyone will just be ready to get home after that week, but if anyone wants to stop at the Parker425 on Saturday on the way home.
We'll make room for you at our MAIN pit for you to watch the Trophy Trucks and Class1's run the Parker Python.

I'll be fuel stopping there at the end of laps 1 & 2.

Me and the wife are planning on making the trip out the 2nd half of the week to, at the least, catch the race.

InDaShop said:
OPEN INVITE!

I'm sure everyone will just be ready to get home after that week, but if anyone wants to stop at the Parker425 on Saturday on the way home.
We'll make room for you at our MAIN pit for you to watch the Trophy Trucks and Class1's run the Parker Python.

I'll be fuel stopping there at the end of laps 1 & 2.

Never seen trophy trucks run in person before. Sounds like a good time.

I think we've got a little group together for a caravan out there... Might could talk them into swinging by Parker on the way out to watch some go-fast 2wd's!

Who is all leaving from TN to head out there and when are y'all leaving? We haven't decided what day we are leaving yet but I'm fairly certain that we don't want to be stuck in tents for too many nights on the lakebed. All I really want to see is the EMC and the main race!

Sent from my cellular device.

thinking about going this year.it a bucket list item.drag my yota truggy out there,just trying to figure out a motorhome rental?or box truck?would be going from columbus oh or cincy.any one else from ohio going?looking for a group to ride with when we get there!

outlaw yota said:
thinking about going this year.it a bucket list item.drag my yota truggy out there,just trying to figure out a motorhome rental?or box truck?would be going from columbus oh or cincy.any one else from ohio going?looking for a group to ride with when we get there!

We have rented a RV the last few years. Splitting it 5 ways for 4 nights is about 180 per person. I think we get ours from El Monte RV.

There is a place in Palm Springs that Rents RVs. That is where we got ours the last few years. They are a ton nicer than the ones from Corona. We won't be renting one this year thumb.gif

outlaw yota said:

We rented from Cruise America in Riverside. Roughly a hour to hour and a half drive but was nice and reasonable. 6 days with fuel and propane was roughly $1300 but we did take our own generator, they rape you for those hours. The large one sleeps 6 but we were real nice with just 3.

5onrocks said:
We rented from Cruise America in Riverside. Roughly a hour to hour and a half drive but was nice and reasonable. 6 days with fuel and propane was roughly $1300 but we did take our own generator, they rape you for those hours. The large one sleeps 6 but we were real nice with just 3.

The only thing El Monte charges for is mileage which we pay for up front. Anything over is extra and it needs to come back with the same amount of fuel. I believe they have a few locations but we use the one in Redlands.

I drove mine last year. Anything would be better than that! I will never get the dust out of all the storage areas.about three grand in fuel. Broke down every day, cold, windy, dusty, traffic!!! WOW had a blast.

Latest posts