• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - Tanner Family Offroad Reunion - October 16-18, 2015

Re: Re:

cztheman64 said:
I bet theres a lot more than 10!
I sure there is to. But just threw a number out there. The cove runs for miles and miles all directions. Beautiful area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: OTHER - Tanner Family Offroad Reunion - October 16-18, 2015

xjcrawler said:
What caliber of riding is there at Coppenger Cove? Scale of 1-10 on how hard?
There is something for everyone. You can get around most places with a slight built rig. But there plenty of places to see how big of balls you have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

5BrothersFabrication said:
YES!!! Ready to flop the 'Sploder? :flipoff1: :drinkers:
Ha! Ever seen that thing do a double back flip? I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.
Trickiest part is finding a sitter willing to watch a 3 and 1 year old for that long.

$40 buck per person and two canned goods per person for the weekend. That sounds like I need to plan on making this ride. I've heard about this place but haven't ever been.

Do we need to register so to speak for this ride or just show up? Looks like a great time to be had. ...

matt

REVELATION said:
Hope to have second chance there that's my old stomping ground looking forward to it... :dblthumb: The pic attached was in my first rig John 3:16 down at the water falls back in the day.

we camped by that waterfall once. never again I have never gotten that cold sleeping. It was nice during the summer though we would swim in the river crossings and stuff. great way to cool off.

Re:

That waterfall is not on the property owned by this group. It is in the area. That waterfall is a really sensitive subject. I ask people all the time to not post pictures or video of it. TDEC knows exactly where that water fall is. They even have people that ride down on ATVs with no other agenda than to take pictures of people playing on it. That is one of the big hangup to the park that was going in Coalmont. They were saying that they had to figure out how to keep people from playing on the water fall. But people not from there do not understand all of that. They could care less when our back yard is shut off from wheeling. Yes I have drove up that waterfall more than a few times. But I will not get on it if there is a crowd around it. I'll tell everyone in the group about pictures and videos.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re:

Not at all, nothing will be off limits. Just asking to try to not post pictures or videos up of people on it. That is all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk