• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - Unlimited Off-Road Expo - June 5-7, 2015

FlatlandFSJ said:
:popcorn: in for videos from the night ride...that many sets of open headers in the cavern is gonna be loud to say the least.....
We have some old abandoned train tunnels at this place we used to ride! No way in hell am I going In a cave or cavern I've seen to many rocks fall off the ceiling from rail buggys! A rock the size of a football fell through the hard top of a Cj and broke a guy's arm once imagine if it was a few inches to either direction! loud pipes make a lot of vibration!

The cavern is an old limestone mine I think. It is used for winter storage for A LOT of boats, rv's, cars, & numerous other things. It also contains a very nice zip line and adventure course. I believe they just finished one of the largest mountain bike course also. The place is huge.

Anyone know If it is required that you sign up ahead of time for the ride through the cavern? (UPDATE: Nevermind, it looks like you just have to have your day pass)

I think its lame that the UOR folks aren't more active here. Hardline is the biggest wheeling forum on the east coast, and they are trying to host the biggest wheeling expo on the east coast.....

ibrokeit said:
I think its lame that the UOR folks aren't more active here. Hardline is the biggest wheeling forum on the east coast, and they are trying to host the biggest wheeling expo on the east coast.....
I have voiced my opinion on this to the srrs and every vendor I come in contact with. I totally agree but everybody thinks facepage these days :dunno:

BUG-E J said:
I have voiced my opinion on this to the srrs and every vendor I come in contact with. I totally agree but everybody thinks facepage these days :dunno:

Facebook is the easiest to post to and interact. It wins. Laziness always wins

ibrokeit said:

Are you taking your boat up there?

I never got Facebook cause 1. I dont care to "chat" with a Bunch of morons I went to school with and have nothing in common with 2. Cause I didn't want my family to see my friends pages. HElll nawww. But I like U guys for some reason. Oh wait.. Off-roading. That's it... .. Boy am I baked. :spin: :smoke:

14,000+/- people LIKE the Expo page on FB. 4 people on HardLine are pissed they aren't more active on here. I'm no mathematician... But I am captain of obvious.

Now. That said, I need to pick up some Beadlocks from a vendor up there. So I may be going.

Re: Re: OTHER - Unlimited Off-Road Expo - June 5-7, 2015

LandSpeeder said:
I get it. You're in to anyone reading your business on a forum as opposed to dictating who can read it. Makes CENTS to me.
Yep.

I think a lot of people don't understand how Facebook works...

Or the fact that literally anyone with an internet connection can see what is posted here.

kushKrawlin said:
I never got Facebook cause 1. I dont care to "chat" with a Bunch of morons I went to school with and have nothing in common with 2. Cause I didn't want my family to see my friends pages. HElll nawww. But I like U guys for some reason. Oh wait.. Off-roading. That's it... .. Boy am I baked. :spin: :smoke:
Nobody "chats" on Facebook there are private messages just like on here! You only accept friend request from people you want to be able to see what you post!!! There are also private groups that are closed and don't post to your regular page! Nobody but the people in the group can see that stuff!

Facebook is way more simple to use than this site and you have more control of it!

LandSpeeder said:
14,000+/- people LIKE the Expo page on FB. 4 people on HardLine are pissed they aren't more active on here. I'm no mathematician... But I am captain of obvious.

Now. That said, I need to pick up some Beadlocks from a vendor up there. So I may be going.

I didn't say I was pissed, I just don't want a Facebook page, no big deal. I'm in business and I'd feel obligated to be friends with everyone and I wouldn't post pictures of going up a hill having a beer but I would here.

Anyway how about the expo, anyone figure out how many miles we're driving on the road? I'm thinking about running my stickies if it isn't far? Anyone ran them on the pavement very far?

poolman said:
I didn't say I was pissed, I just don't want a Facebook page, no big deal. I'm in business and I'd feel obligated to be friends with everyone and I wouldn't post pictures of going up a hill having a beer but I would here.

Then the statement wasn't about you.

But per your example. Try a little exercise: log out of here and then see what all you can see. Then go see what you can see on Facebook while not logged in. Then tell me which ones anyone can see, customers/nuns/crackheads.

I get it, and again I didn't say anything was wrong with Facebook, and I understand what your saying. And if I have any customers on this site they'll get it too. I don't know any nuns or crackheads! :****:
To each there own, , now back to to expo :dblthumb:

Re:

Well me and the family are taking the accord up. Hagan if you need the wheels brought back through the ham lme know. If you go lemme know so we can hook up "not in a john g brock kinda way".

Re:

BUG-E J said:
Well me and the family are taking the accord up. Hagan if you need the wheels brought back through the ham lme know. If you go lemme know so we can hook up "not in a john g brock kinda way".

hook up, not like this right?

22-minute-tie.jpg

Where ya'll staying? RV is down due to tires and onliest hotels I've found are $120/night... I ain't dropping that by my lonesome.

Latest posts