• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Paging Busted Knuckle Matt

Builder— GOD
Assistant builder— Little Debbie.
Photography— Maxim I think. And me. I cropped and put neat filter as to highlight the curves of the pool
Sorry I cropped water mark, but again I wanted to highlight the pool
Pool builder unknown

Attachments

• 6861F04A-B2E6-4189-AE11-F7204667B8FC.jpeg
    6861F04A-B2E6-4189-AE11-F7204667B8FC.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 119
P.S. wizzo built the front axle housing currently in my buggy. Since it's in my avatar or profile pic or whatever it's called on here. Great job Wizzo! #doesthatmakemefamous. #imjealousofmatt. #canIcallhimattorjustBK. #shitnowimscared

Edit. Crap Dana helped with my axle housing too! And me, I welded spring perches on but don't look at the welds!

ridered3 said:
Thread derail, where will the 2019 Dixie Run be held?

All I know is a rumor but it's from a good source.
Dixie Run 19 will be at AOP and Trailfest will start being a moving event at a different park every year.
So with this I plan on enjoying this years event to the fullest and This will mean I will be drink lots of cold beer with Bronco72 :drinkers: and anyone else camping in the ball field.
If I am wrong with spreading this rumor (which I hope I am) then sorry.

Forbanger said:
P.S. wizzo built the front axle housing currently in my buggy. Since it's in my avatar or profile pic or whatever it's called on here. Great job Wizzo! #doesthatmakemefamous. #imjealousofmatt. #canIcallhimattorjustBK. #shitnowimscared

Edit. Crap Dana helped with my axle housing too! And me, I welded spring perches on but don't look at the welds!

Don't forget my garbage frame repair!

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Now how about we quit causing drama on the internet and instead all go wheeling

Like the late, great pholmann said, "Less drama, more wheeling!" :woot: :driving:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Wow, Not real sure how this became a thread. Most people know my name/number/email or knows how to PM me.

1) I do not now or have I ever made a dime off of anyone else's content without their permisison, nor has facebook ever written me a single check. People send me photos of builds, I and the multiple people that help me manage our social media accounts find and are sent photos to post. Do we always do a good job putting the owner in the description. No. First off a fan page usually cannot tag a person only other pages. We could tag the builder if we know the builder has a page. We assume when a photo is sent to us that they have permission to share it. 99 times out of 100 people are absolutely pumped to have their rig or build posted to one of our pages.

2) I have no knowledge of any message to me to tag the owner. I don't always get a chance to read all of the PMs on FB as tons of them come in each day and most are handled automatically. I do not read all of the messages on each post either, often times there are just too many to read and respond to.

3) I am happy to go and change it to give credit, not sure why redneckE thought he needed to get on HL and call me out. Pretty sure you have my phone number or could PM me or message my personal page on FB. I didn't make out that we built the rig, it just had a good looking rear end. Our website wasn't put on the photo. Nothing. It was just a nice rearend and that is pretty much it.

4) I bust my ass each and every day to have what I have. I promote the crap at of the offroad sport because I love it. Not because it makes me a ton of money which it doesnt. If you broke down what I made off of Merch and Youtube to hourly wage I would be below minimum wage. With that said if I won the lottery tomorrow I would still be doing the same thing because I love it. It is a simply as that.

5) PLEASE READ THIS ONE AS IT IS SUPER IMPORTANT. I am not a bad guy trying to make money at anyone's expense. I am super busy and a lot of times things get missed as I try to balance my work life and personal life. If in doubt contact me. The people that know me personally have spoken up in this thread. I would never do anything malicious to anyone in this sport.

Now how about we quit causing drama on the internet and instead all go wheeling and I will take videos of everyone's vehicles making you famous and me a couple pennies so I can buy some more lumber for my house. ok thanks. :drinkers:
Class act right here,never met ya but great response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5BrothersFabrication said:
Don't forget my garbage frame repair!

Like the late, great pholmann said, "Less drama, more wheeling!" :woot: :driving:

I thought it was "less bull **** more wheeling?"

Why are they moving Dixie Run? God I hate SFWDA

El Diablo said:
All I know is a rumor but it's from a good source.
Dixie Run 19 will be at AOP and Trailfest will start being a moving event at a different park every year.
So with this I plan on enjoying this years event to the fullest and This will mean I will be drink lots of cold beer with Bronco72 :drinkers: and anyone else camping in the ball field.
If I am wrong with spreading this rumor (which I hope I am) then sorry.

Thanks for the info. I know how the rumor mill goes when it comes to all things GMP, so was just curious.

So I'll pose this question, how much more effort would it take to tag the owners? If all the pictures you post are user submitted then you already know their username. If the pictures are taken from another Facebook post, you know the user where they came from. The pictures of mine that y'all copy/pasted and shared a while back where both lifted from here, Facebook or Instagram. The only 3 places I posted them. 2 of those 3 would be super easy to tag in without any additional work.

Jduck said:
So I'll pose this question, how much more effort would it take to tag the owners? If all the pictures you post are user submitted then you already know their username. If the pictures are taken from another Facebook post, you know the user where they came from. The pictures of mine that y'all copy/pasted and shared a while back where both lifted from here, Facebook or Instagram. The only 3 places I posted them. 2 of those 3 would be super easy to tag in without any additional work.

Facebook usually will not let us tag a personal page, it has to be a business page. I've spoken with the team and we will be doing a better job of giving photo credits moving forward even if it isn't a tag. It is not a difficult thing to accomplish for new photos.

We also have libraries of older saved photos with different rankings of performance on social media. There is a lot more to what we do than people realize. If anyone see's there photo pop up and you didn't get credit feel free to PM me or the BKF page. A comment on the photo often times will go unread just because of the shear volume of comments. thumb.gif

Re: Re: Paging Busted Knuckle Matt

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We also have libraries of older saved photos with different rankings of performance on social media. There is a lot more to what we do than people realize.

Yep! Keep doing what yer doin' buddy!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Wow, Not real sure how this became a thread. Most people know my name/number/email or knows how to PM me.

1) I do not now or have I ever made a dime off of anyone else's content without their permisison, nor has facebook ever written me a single check. People send me photos of builds, I and the multiple people that help me manage our social media accounts find and are sent photos to post. Do we always do a good job putting the owner in the description. No. First off a fan page usually cannot tag a person only other pages. We could tag the builder if we know the builder has a page. We assume when a photo is sent to us that they have permission to share it. 99 times out of 100 people are absolutely pumped to have their rig or build posted to one of our pages.

2) I have no knowledge of any message to me to tag the owner. I don't always get a chance to read all of the PMs on FB as tons of them come in each day and most are handled automatically. I do not read all of the messages on each post either, often times there are just too many to read and respond to.

3) I am happy to go and change it to give credit, not sure why redneckE thought he needed to get on HL and call me out. Pretty sure you have my phone number or could PM me or message my personal page on FB. I didn't make out that we built the rig, it just had a good looking rear end. Our website wasn't put on the photo. Nothing. It was just a nice rearend and that is pretty much it.

4) I bust my ass each and every day to have what I have. I promote the crap at of the offroad sport because I love it. Not because it makes me a ton of money which it doesnt. If you broke down what I made off of Merch and Youtube to hourly wage I would be below minimum wage. With that said if I won the lottery tomorrow I would still be doing the same thing because I love it. It is a simply as that.

5) PLEASE READ THIS ONE AS IT IS SUPER IMPORTANT. I am not a bad guy trying to make money at anyone's expense. I am super busy and a lot of times things get missed as I try to balance my work life and personal life. If in doubt contact me. The people that know me personally have spoken up in this thread. I would never do anything malicious to anyone in this sport.

Now how about we quit causing drama on the internet and instead all go wheeling and I will take videos of everyone's vehicles making you famous and me a couple pennies so I can buy some more lumber for my house. ok thanks. :drinkers:

I posted here in lieu of a text for two reasons. #1 to get your attention but #2 I was hoping to shed light / have a discussion on the issue in general. Obviously I must have been drunk or on meds to think anything constructive would have come out of this and thread derailed into a total shitshow as usual :rolf:. Whatever

edit: Thanks to the handful of people that actually added some constructive thought and points to the thread. It wasn't all bad.

I think this is a good example of why forums are dying, but then again i dont do social media. Is it the same pitchfork internet hatefest on facebook etc?

Kubotaorange76 said:
I think this is a good example of why forums are dying, but then again i dont do social media. Is it the same pitchfork internet hatefest on facebook etc?

Worse. You could post the most tech filled post of all the internets, and one jackass would start a **** show. it's just people these days. look at the msm.