• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

People ...

I hate people too, I agree with everything you stated in the first post. Dear lord i could go on and on until all the suds run dry in the soap box :mad: What I really hate, are people that refuse to do things for themselves when they are perfectly capable of it. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about helping people when I can, but these grown ass men that come by the shop for me to check the air in their tires.... :gtfo:

grcthird said:
I hate people too, I agree with everything you stated in the first post. Dear lord i could go on and on until all the suds run dry in the soap box :mad: What I really hate, are people that refuse to do things for themselves when they are perfectly capable of it. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about helping people when I can, but these grown ass men that come by the shop for me to check the air in their tires.... :gtfo:

Someone asked me about a rollcage for their Jeep a while back and I told them it was no problem. Then they showed me a pic of some kit they wanted to buy. I was kind of confused so I was like, "Yeah, I can make it look like that." They were like, "You mean you can build it from scratch?????" Uh ... yeah. It made me think how useless I would feel if I had to rely on others to such an extent that building a rollcage seemed like a task of unfathomable proportions.

As a bonus I'm in the only industry that it's customary to give every employee a "draw" everyday. Which is $20 out of their WEEKLY pay.
As a whole my employees are so socially retarded they can't make it 7 days without me spoon feeding them.

Thread highjack over just had to vent.

Eddyj said:
As a bonus I'm in the only industry that it's customary to give every employee a "draw" everyday. Which is $20 out of their WEEKLY pay.
As a whole my employees are so socially retarded they can't make it 7 days without me spoon feeding them.

Holy ****, so you run a day care too. I help guys out but not every single day. :wtflol:

Eddyj said:

I think you should start a thread about owning a carnival. Sounds interesting. Probably had a fun childhood.

I hate people in general too. My wife has told me several times in the last few months that I "need to be on something". :****:
Also when I first started reading your post I thought you knew my son..... fawkin high class white trash is how I refer to him.

Eddyj said:

You had one employee last year that was flat over the top. Not sure I told you or not. May have a picture of him on the phone. He was running the Catapillar roller coaster ride. He had all the kids really laughing. He was great with them and you could tell he liked his job. Hopefully he is still with you as he is a real asset for public relations.

Here are carnival pictures before opening from the quadcopter.

http://s308.photobucket.com/user/FireLogs/library/Phantom%20-%20Trussville%20Carnival?sort=2&page=1

Funny this thread came up. I was at Monster Jam last night. It was an indoor arena so needless to say, it was LOUD. Well there happened to be a young Hispanic couple behind us with a very young daughter. Probably not even 2 years old. I don't know what the hell they were thinking bringing her there but they obviously weren't too bright being they didn't bother giving her hearing protection. While the first truck was doing it's thing, she was crying her eyes out. Probably half terrified, half in pain from her ears. At least after that they left but wtf. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize 1800hp trucks in an enclosed building is going to be loud as ****. I hate people.

Rant over.

I thought I was the only one with hate issues lol. I rant everyday about a particular person b/c of some bs that he told me 3 years ago. If you tell me your gonna do something do it. 3 years later I have yet to see him get the ball rolling on what i was promised. I tell you its hard to not hate the guy. Its controlled me and destroyed my thoughts towards him but theres nothing I can do but be glad I got a job. Its like a cancer that wont quit growing. I wish I could find that joy i used to have :****:

Just today my neighbor thought it was a good idea to cut his grass while I was in the middle of washing my wifes car. This is the 3 damn time he has done this. I was 10 mins away from being done so i had to put it in the garage and finish the front end with a wet towel. Last time he done it i was about to dry the thing off and bam a wall of grass clippings stuck to the wet car. Today when he got done with the mowing he proceeded to wash his truck :flipper: I wanted to get the leaf blower out and dust the driveway off but i had places to go so he got lucky.

People are just ****ing retarded and have no common sense.

Re:

I always laugh at my buddy Mike when he bitches about suburban neighbor problems like the grass clipping/car washing.

I'd probably have more hate towards people if I had to live in a neighborhood, or have employees, or deal with the general public on a day to day basis

I don't like people in general! Most people I just deal with and try to keep my expectations low, and don't depend on anyone! I've learned that most people don't pay attention to **** or the **** that's going on around them. Which intern makes me think " well they must be stupid" and I don't like stupid people! That's all I have to say about that...

You know what grinds my gears? People at work who hate their job, talk **** about the employer all day long if you let them, but stay there for years on end. The next one that does this, I'm going to tell the owner when he strolls through the breakroom, "Hey Billy, Kevin has an issue that needs addressing. Something about that fat motherfucker behind a desk..."

John we need a pissed off emoticon! :****:

kmcminn said:
I think you should start a thread about owning a carnival. Sounds interesting. Probably had a fun childhood.
One day I might. If I'm bored. Most of you guys would get off on the tech and mechanics of the equipment. Childhood and lifestyle is a blast, believe it or not we are the most family oriented people I know. Four generations sit down to dinner at least twice a week.I sell fun to small town kids that can't afford a vacation to Disney.

JohnG said:
You had one employee last year that was flat over the top. Not sure I told you or not. May have a picture of him on the phone. He was running the Catapillar roller coaster ride. He had all the kids really laughing. He was great with them and you could tell he liked his job. Hopefully he is still with you as he is a real asset for public relations.

Here are carnival pictures before opening from the quadcopter.

http://s308.photobucket.com/user/FireLogs/library/Phantom%20-%20Trussville%20Carnival?sort=2&page=1.

Thanks for sharing pics. I forgot about them.
Thanks for the compliment. He is my personal employee, not the company. Good guy from a bad situation. He gets paid well and has the chance to turn his life around, if he chooses.

Eddyj said:
One day I might. If I'm bored. Most of you guys would get off on the tech and mechanics of the equipment. Childhood and lifestyle is a blast, believe it or not we are the most family oriented people I know. Four generations sit down to dinner at least twice a week.I sell fun to small town kids that can't afford a vacation to Disney.

You got a list of stops that you make?

Ever since I quit working in a service department and started working on powerlines i hate the general public a little less. But now i work all over birmingham in any and every run down crappy neighborhood there is and i swear no one ever works. They are always home.

Beerj said:
Funny this thread came up. I was at Monster Jam last night. It was an indoor arena so needless to say, it was LOUD. Well there happened to be a young Hispanic couple behind us with a very young daughter. Probably not even 2 years old. I don't know what the hell they were thinking bringing her there but they obviously weren't too bright being they didn't bother giving her hearing protection. While the first truck was doing it's thing, she was crying her eyes out. Probably half terrified, half in pain from her ears. At least after that they left but wtf. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize 1800hp trucks in an enclosed building is going to be loud as ****. I hate people.

Rant over.
You must be from the Lafayette, LA area. I went to that as well, I had orange ear plugs for everyone in my group and two extra pair to share for just that reason. In the past, my older daughter used to use plugs and ear muffs to keep from being scared with the noise.

The more you read the bible the less hate you have for people. It's just a fact. God calls us to love our neighbor more than we love ourselves. It's truly what he does for us.

I don't disagree with your feelings for sure. These are very common frustrations. My dad taught me when I was real little that hate is the strongest word you can use and feeling you can feel so to be very cautious how you use it.

The society we live in is to blame. It supports bad behavior and very poor morals. Kids are raised to know this and so it snowballs for every generation.

If it were socially unacceptable to be a dead beat and there were truly zero benefits for being so, it would pretty much end.

In the same way god designed all species of animals. You have never seen a 30 year old retarded lion with one leg on the Serengeti. Genetically weakness is bread out of wild animals to ensure the survival of the species. For whatever reason, humans think they are God and feel the need to cultivate weak poor genes in this world, in turn makes for a laundry list of things we all dislike.

So in the end, all you can do is trust in God to sort it all out.

Is it sad that this is my largest social outlet? Lol

Latest posts