• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

People ...

Re:

TheViking said:
I like it that's a the best thing I have read all day, next to the Bible.

I agree with you, especially the bible part. I kinda wish we would go biblical here in this country. ex. 2 thess. 3:10

Would help quite a bit with our national debt and other stuff.

Re:

How about when you call a person on the phone and its about something they have for sell and they have priced it because of sentimental value. Yes I understand that it was your husbands and you probably gave him more headaches than you know about his old truck. I don't care if he put 9K in a old truck I'm trying to buy it cheap not for 6,500.00. Heck did a straight six straight shift even sell for 9K in 84.....

Re:

TheViking said:
How about when you call a person on the phone and its about something they have for sell and they have priced it because of sentimental value. Yes I understand that it was your husbands and you probably gave him more headaches than you know about his old truck. I don't care if he put 9K in a old truck I'm trying to buy it cheap not for 6,500.00. Heck did a straight six straight shift even sell for 9K in 84.....

^^^ This guy pisses me off ^^^ Why the **** are you calling someone who has a truck priced too high anyways? Only to offer them half what they want? If they wanted to sell it cheap they would have priced it that way... I'd punch you square in the ****ing mouth if you did that **** to me after I poured my heart out to you about my Paw Paw's truck... You Ford ****ers are all the same

Re: Re:

muddinmetal said:
^^^ This guy pisses me off ^^^ Why the **** are you calling someone who has a truck priced at 10k only to offer them $6500? I'd punch you square in the ****ing mouth if you did that **** to me after I poured my heart out to you about my Paw Paw's truck... You Ford ****ers are all the same
You can't read for ****.

It was an opinion, an offer, and the fact that no stock '84 F-1 is worth no more than $4500 in Pebble Beach concourse condition. I inherited an '85 from an AWESOME papaw, and while I could never sell it, I don't believe I could get even $2000 for it when it was my DD. He offered, she refused. That's his take-away. Sentimental prices are ****.